i-N2qk6BH-L.jpg

i-d4qknLD-L.jpg

i-chKxb5b-L.jpg

i-sbvkxNq-L.jpg

i-4hpJVdx-L.jpg

i-fZLZdN2-L.jpg

i-SzJcM5s-L.jpg

some sweeeeet looking clubs

And that wall has to be made up of 3/4 THPERS, everywhere you look there is a quote form someone, how cool is that

some sweeeeet looking clubs

And that wall has to be made up of 3/4 THPERS, everywhere you look there is a quote form someone, how cool is that

We figured AT LEAST 90% of them were THP. Hell yes.

Holy pictures, Batman! Wow what a great looking booth and that quote wall is just awesome. I'm still crying a bit inside that they don't have the X Utilities in LH yet.

That wall of quotes is really awesome. Callaway did a really good job with that.

Man I would have loved to have experienced that booth!

This is one of the booths I've been waiting to see. Fantastic offering. I'm such a huge fan of Callaway's irons. I don't know how I feel about the green X irons, but at least you can't see it at address!

Fantastic pics. I absolutely LOVE the quote board, what a great idea. They have such a solid lineup this year I could see myself with a bunch of their products once the MC is over.

Such a cool thing seeing so many THPers quoted on their wall. I love the setup and design of the booth, from what I've seen it is the best looking both bar none. Then get to the equipment and WOW forget about it, there is nothing out there that can hold a candle to this stuff. Literally you could take an all star lineup of every OEM out there and it still wouldn't stack up against what Callaway has this year. And that white staff bag.....YES!

You notice the colour of the X-Hot a lot more once it's sitting next to the XTreme.

Hawk, 2 things. The X Hot Pro driver appears to be similarly designed to the Extreme. Are the heads similar in size, appearance, and to spec? Secondly, Strata balls used to be a sponsor of numerous golfers twenty years ago (Hal Sutton), so will this line be advertised as pro-line, or secondary, 2-layer, cost choice, or both???

Jman getting in there with TWO quotes, dang hacker.

such a great idea for a booth. I like what the new callaway did here. I think it's funny to see the name Sharkwrestler up there, because I can hear him actually saying what he wrote. Awesome stuff Callaway

Hawk, 2 things. The X Hot Pro driver appears to be similarly designed to the Extreme. Are the heads similar in size, appearance, and to spec? Secondly, Strata balls used to be a sponsor of numerous golfers twenty years ago (Hal Sutton), so will this line be advertised as pro-line, or secondary, 2-layer, cost choice, or both???

Hopefully the other guys can help there. I wasn't at the show. Just organizing and posting pics. I do know there were some side by side by side pictures of the three Cally drivers in the Demo Day thread that went up a couple days ago.

Wow, great pics! Cally is certainly bringing their A game with it's offering this year, and their social media interaction is awesome! I def am curious about the xhot driver and xutility

Excellent equipment pics. Callaway has an amazing lineup coming out

I don't even know what to say. That booth was incredible. The wall of quotes filled with THP quotes...I mean come on, how freaking cool is that. Totally blown away by it and that's just from looking at the pictures, I can't even imagine how awesome it must have been in person. Great stuff Hawk!

The new Callaway seemed to be reflected really well in the entire booth, what a great lineup of stuff!

I don't even know what to say. That booth was incredible. The wall of quotes filled with THP quotes...I mean come on, how freaking cool is that. Totally blown away by it and that's just from looking at the pictures, I can't even imagine how awesome it must have been in person. Great stuff Hawk!

Seriously was one of my favorite things about the booth. Probably number 1

Black staff bag..... Yes please. So many sexy clubs. Interested in the rangefinders as well.

I completely forgot about the Utility club... man Callaway has some awesome offerings this year. It may be time for extreme makeover: bag edition.

The Callaway booth looks amazing!!! Does anybody know anything about the Hex Chrome+ golf balls in the black box??? Just wondering what the difference is between the two.

Wow. These guys are really going for it. The kit looks amazing!

Oh good god i want it all

Back