Professional slicer.

bigworm

Reaction score
Handicap
New to forum, just saying Hi.

If you have any questions at all about hitting the best slices you've ever seen, or have issues reaching that fairway far off to the right, let me know i can help you with that.

If you have any questions at all about hitting the best slices you've ever seen, or have issues reaching that fairway far off to the right, let me know i can help you with that.

You will get it Brotha. Stay driven to succeed and you will see change and improvement.

welcome to THP !

Hahaha Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

1. Keep working! You will get it sorted!
or
2. Find a circular clockwise golf course:act-up:

Welcome! Might I suggest the Cobra AMP Offset or AMP Cell offset driver? I used to have the same problem but this one single club has helped me enjoy the game so much more and I'm finding fairways more than ever now. It's gonna take a small miracle to get this club out of my bag.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome THP!

Welcome to THP lad. Everybody round here has had some experience with the right of the fairway at some point

Welcome! There are some good threads on THP with tips on how to cure your slices. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the forum! Funny intro.

What up big worm? Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, we would make good cart bro's.

Welcome to THP, you will find lots of advice here in the threads on helping your swing so you can overcome the slice.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Enjoyment and corrections abound.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Back