I just dropped BOMBS today.

me too. I felt a lot better after.

I take it the lead tape made things significantly better

me too. I felt a lot better after.

I take it the lead tape made things significantly better

Light years.

BOMBS

Driving home now!

Frick I thought Mikedean got one of these today! Funny catching up with this one you guys crack me up.

Mikedean if you get one and don't like it.....call me, we'll work out a deal.

I need to get back to the golf shop and hit this again. Really need to just have my buddy at the golf shop fit me for one.
I'm on the prowl should be done in next few days

I just dropped BOMBS today.
please explain, the people need to know

Good man. I'm here if you get one and dislike it bro. Not that it would happen, but a little piece of mind for ya.

Always good to have a plan b...

Sounds like JMan's frankenXHot is money!!!

Can't wait to hear the details.

I can't fathom a b.asha with this face...mind bottling

Was it new or used?

Cant imagine not having it by week's end realistically though

Might be my first ever Callaway purchase (not including Odyssey)
congrts? Aren't you a Bridgestone staffer?

All this pondering for you today has made me want one now. Thanks for slacking on your purchase.

I bet you and buy and sell yours before MD buys his

I bet you and buy and sell yours before MD buys his

Don't u worry about me, ill have this before you show at an invitational

So, I'm going to say this right away. I've officially decided this is THE best sounding driver out there IMO. I really do believe that, not metallic, not aluminum, not dull, just a sweet, sweet sound that just leads to truly feeling like you killed it.

The best part? Most of the time I did kill it. What a difference finding the middle of the face more consistently makes.

Sad part is because of all the CRAP I was doing prior to checking the SW carried over early so there were some turrible swings out there. About the 5th hole though it started to click. As much as I wanted to hit the Xtreme 11.5 as well, I don't want to nearly as much now. I'm quite damn happy.

I've got more thoughts, but I'm freaking hungry and COLD still. Started 54 when I tee'd off, finished at 37. Oof.

Back