2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Was speaking to one of the golf course staff after we finished on Sunday and told them we were the THP group coming out in about a month and that some Callaway guys would be coming as well. He was super excited to hear this and needless to say they are really looking forward to this event.

Was speaking to one of the golf course staff after we finished on Sunday and told them we were the THP group coming out in about a month and that some Callaway guys would be coming as well. He was super excited to hear this and needless to say they are really looking forward to this event.

thats awesome to hear. I've seen the same thing when we played in Atlantic City at Seaview last year even the courses get pumped about THP.

When I was discussing the Branson outing with a course GM yesterday, he really perked up when I told him what the Invitationals consisted of and explained what we had going on down in Dallas, Ohio and other places.

I hope the 2 that said they were going to contact Morgan today come through....that would be awesome to get Buck and everyone in!

I hope the 2 that said they were going to contact Morgan today come through....that would be awesome to get Buck and everyone in!
Guy willing to travel half way across the country for this is kind of special! We already have one from CA, how great would it be to get one from the east coast (JB and GG excluded).

Guy willing to travel half way across the country for this is kind of special! We already have one from CA, how great would it be to get one from the east coast (JB and GG excluded).

I know i think it be pretty awesome! I'd love to finally meet Chad and Harry as well and all that Callaway equipment is to hard to not want to make the trip to hit on the range.

When will we get pairings? :alien:

When will we get pairings? :alien:

If it's like the first two, you find out when you get to the course and find your name on the cart.

If it's like the first two, you find out when you get to the course and find your name on the cart.
Nice!!! So what your telling me is I still have time to get Jake to play on my team! Sweet!

You get them about a week or two out.

I'm psyched

Ok, after listing to dr. Yada yada..I'll be playin, cortisone/steroid pills, (no antlers spray dang it.) brace. Ibprophin

Sent from my DROID X2

Now that is some fantastic news. Looking forward to meeting you in Texas. Congrats on the results.

Anyone heard if there were enough new sign-ups for Buckjob to get in?

Anyone heard if there were enough new sign-ups for Buckjob to get in?

I think so because I got an email last night that there were some new spots open; sent my money today. The catch was that everyone that said they were interested needed to sign up. So as long as that happens we will get in.

I think so because I got an email last night that there were some new spots open; sent my money today. The catch was that everyone that said they were interested needed to sign up. So as long as that happens we will get in.

Excellent, looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Congrats on getting it done! Sounds like 4 were excited so I am sure everyone will send funds.

Been PM'ing buck and he is excited about it!! Don't forget to look at post 6 in this thread about the extra rounds!!

That is awesome!!!

Congrats on getting it done! Sounds like 4 were excited so I am sure everyone will send funds.

Been PM'ing buck and he is excited about it!! Don't forget to look at post 6 in this thread about the extra rounds!!

Thanks Cook, really looking forward to it. Not sure about the extra rounds yet, but I will keep it in mind.

Great news @ 5 weeks to go!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

This is fantastic! Will be great to meet FOUR more THP'ers on top of it all!

4 of the 8 Callaway MC staffers at this event! Way to go guys!

Back