The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a rant or a HHJJ. I looked up my tracking number last night and the SCOR wedges I won in the THP Holiday Contest are supposed to come today instead of tomorrow. But I'm stuck at work and won't get to see them until I get home. What a long afternoon this is going to be.

Went to the physio today to have my ankle looked at because it has been giving me trouble of late. The news is better then i expected only a ligament strain and bad mechanics when i walk. Prognosis a taped ankle for a few days and have to change orthotics, all in all much better then what i was expecting to happen.

It also means i get to play golf this week.

I love checking a tracking number and seeing the words : DELIVERED

XHot is waiting at my front door for me.

Unless I get there before you do :alien:

Jk of course, have fun with it man

Dude if you can get to my house from KC before I get home from work, it is all yours..haha

I love checking a tracking number and seeing the words : DELIVERED

XHot is waiting at my front door for me.

That's awesome dude. Time to hit some bombs

Dude if you can get to my house from KC before I get home from work, it is all yours..haha

Wonder if I could get there before you

Damaikis! Call up your parents! :alien:

I should. I'm fairly close to Dev. My parents could make it! Haha.

Nice, Dev. Can't wait to see the pics.

since I am supporting team dot com, you can grab it and send it to me

true that makes it worth it. But we all know it wouldn't be better than your blue bomber

Email from the title company that the wire transfer to complete my refi has gone thru to my original mortgage lender.

My new rate is 3.5% for 30yrs. WooHoo!

Email from the title company that the wire transfer to complete my refi has gone thru to my original mortgage lender.

Awesome man, that's almost stealing!

That is fantastic.

SO tempted to refi ours, could drop our payment almost 250/mo, but, we're only going to be here 2-3 more years.

3.5 FTW!

Largest hospital network in Wisconsin is starting to standardize on my equipment.

Like a boss.

I've had a couple rants the last couple days so I have to balance it out by saying that I'm grateful. I have more than I deserve and I'm grateful for the truck I b*tch about putting gas in when so many others have to walk.

That is fantastic.

SO tempted to refi ours, could drop our payment almost 250/mo, but, we're only going to be here 2-3 more years.

Let's just say 2yrs. 250 a month is 3k saved. 6k if two years, 9k if 3. How much more could you do with that? Hint: ALL OF THE PUTTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back