Travis Mathew 2013 Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Recently THP was sent a nice care package from Travis Mathew to show off some of their new line. I love the fact that they sent out a piece of everything from the new line. It was a fun package to open up. I like how they stuck with the same ideas as they have always had. In the package they also sent out a USB with their newest video as well as a pdf of their line. Which I think was a great touch. THis thread will serve as the place to talk all about their 2013 lineup. http://www.travismathew.com/

DSC_1052-M.jpg

DSC_1061-M.jpg

DSC_1056-M.jpg

DSC_1059-M.jpg

DSC_1057-M.jpg

DSC_1060-M.jpg

DSC_1054-M.jpg

DSC_1055-M.jpg

Last edited:
Those are awesome looking. Really really like the shirt.

Haha I love that missed cut t shirt

Nice One-T!

Not big on the T-Shirt or the hat....at all....but the polo, bottoms, and belt look damn good to me.

That gray belt looks SLICK.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

I love that tee shirt! Haha. I am a big fan of the TM gear and have been pondering a purchase here lately. How's the fit One-T, close to "normal" true to size?

Those are awesome looking. Really really like the shirt.
The shirt may be a favorite of mine
They also have a green one of these that I LOVE!

411404-740-2T.jpg

The shirt may be a favorite of mine
They also have a green one of these that I LOVE!

411404-740-2T.jpg

Big fan of most of their shirt designs. Pants and belt look great took. Just a really crisp, slick look.

LOL! Nice beer shirt!

Haha I love that missed cut t shirt
The T shirt material feels so awesome. It may become a go to shirt. Actually thinking about adding some more t shirts because its THAT comfy
Nice One-T!

Not big on the T-Shirt or the hat....at all....but the polo, bottoms, and belt look damn good to me.

That gray belt looks SLICK.

Looking forward to your thoughts!
I also love the belt!
I love that tee shirt! Haha. I am a big fan of the TM gear and have been pondering a purchase here lately. How's the fit One-T, close to "normal" true to size?

Everything is true to size! They all fit great.

I went big on the shorts because I never know. I should have went with a 34. But I wasnt sure. so, the 36 is big. Which is what I expected would happen.

I thought of Ary with the cell pocket in the shorts. PERFECT for listening to some tunes on the range. Really a great idea!

The belt just has my eye, never thought I'd like gray like that.

Shirt is just slick the more i look at it, also good to hear on the fit, I've never had any TM polo's before. Thanks for that sir.

Everything is true to size! They all fit great.

I went big on the shorts because I never know. I should have went with a 34. But I wasnt sure. so, the 36 is big. Which is what I expected would happen.
Exactly what I needed to know! Making a purchase today, thanks!!

That belt is so cool. Never thought it would have went with went with those pants and shirt

Quite the TM Care Package! Looks good T!

man, all of that looks awesome across the board

I'm love the TM stuff I have and would get more in a heartbeat if it were cheaper. I'm actually wearing a TM polo and sweater right now. Very very comfy. This years stuff looks great, I can't wait to see it in person and hear what you think of it. I do really like that grey belt as well.

Good to know on the pants. I have shied away from their pant offerings because of sizing concerns. In the past they have always ran small, so nice to see they have gotten closer to truer sizing. Their t-shirts are unreal nice. I have one the tee time one, its super nice. Great looking belt as well, always been a fan of their belts and that gray is so nice looking. .

The phone/ipod pocket is a cool idea for range practice. I like the looks of most of the stuff, the hat not so much, but the other stuff is classy looking.

That shirt is super sharp, Jarret is one lucky dude!

That T-shirt is so cool.

Very nice. I'm checking out their website now. I really had no idea they did so many T-shirts.

Very nice. I'm checking out their website now. I really had no idea they did so many T-shirts.
I didnt either...until recently.

some of them are pretty cool

Back