TaylorMade RBZ "IER" Staff Bags - Create Your Own

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have seen, TaylorMade is launching the RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour this week at Doral and players have unique staff bags with the IER following their names. Well, now you can create your own online with TaylorMade's new IER Bag Generator.

Fans using Facebook can go to http://apps.facebook.com/rocketballzier and create their own virtual custom -IER staff bag featuring their name on it. They can also enter to win a real personalized -IER bag and a RBZ Stage 2 3-wood.

Post photos here of what is created as THP wants to see how they all look. Maybe they will even look as good as this one.

20130305_093717-M.jpg

I want​ that bag.

Oh my.

That's awesome. I'll make one later when I'm back at my computer!

I wonder if DeCrescenzo-ier will fit on a staff bag.

That bag is really cool, great addition to the collection JB.

Not going to lie, I'm not so much hating on the bags, but more the hats and shirts, just a little much. Then again it is TM.

Do love the commercial though. Jason Day wants to laugh so hard at the end.

That bag looks sweet!

Wagner-ier makes me chuckle on the commercial

That bag looks awesome!!

Found my answer!

DeCrescenzo-ier_zpsedc451d6.jpg

Still love these bags!

Great promo! Pretty funny actually. Bag is looking good there JB!

That's pretty funny. I also always chuckle when I see that commercial.

Tried to do it via mobile, but failed. Will have to make one up tonight. Very cool.

Tried to do it via mobile, but failed. Will have to make one up tonight. Very cool.

Your bag should say Bacos-ier

I don't think Optimus Prime-ier would make much sense outside of the forum

I signed up to win a IER bag, but I didn't see where you could create your own. Little bummed. I was going to go with Jeff "Fish-Ier" Reed.

I signed up to win a IER bag, but I didn't see where you could create your own. Little bummed. I was going to go with Jeff "Fish-Ier" Reed.

I can't seem to find the creation tool either-ier.

I can't seem to find the creation tool either-ier.

it was after you signed up. Watch the video and then the creation tool comes up.

it was after you signed up. Watch the video and then the creation tool comes up.

Got it. Bummed that I couldn't do Nate Ndos-ier though.

NateNdos-ier_zpsae300d9b.jpg

Back