DJH412

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello to everyone I just joined here recently. I've been a member of a few other sites for quite awhile and came across this site while search for reviews on my irons (W/S Ci11). No other site had such a good thread devoted to these irons. I'm happy to be a member and if anyone is in the Pittsburgh area and looking to play shoot me and email or PM.

Thanks

-DJ

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP...

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome aboard DJ!

Welcome to the forum!

Holy smokes you guys are fast! One question; can I not send PMs, or do sent ones not show up in the PM section?

Welcome to :thp:! I love Wilson Staff irons, particularly the FG62 and FG Tour - they are just gorgeous and from what I hear, perform incredibly well, and would sell like hotcakes if they said Mizuno on them. Really overlooked brand in my opinion.

:welcome:

I believe there is a post count minimum for sending PM's due to spam and whatnot. I am not sure what the number is.

I'm going to assume its the 25 posts. Thank you.
Yes W/S has some great items, I'm kinda happy that no one will buy them as that leads to me getting them for cheap in 6 months. I've played Mizuno's before (59,62) and the Wilsons feels just as nice on solid strikes and WAAAAY better on miss hits.

Welcome to THP

cool. Glad you joined. Welcome.

Welcome to THP, DJ!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm going to assume its the 25 posts. Thank you.
Yes W/S has some great items, I'm kinda happy that no one will buy them as that leads to me getting them for cheap in 6 months. I've played Mizuno's before (59,62) and the Wilsons feels just as nice on solid strikes and WAAAAY better on miss hits.

This just solidifies my need to get some W/S clubs in hand...add to the list of irons to try (that is currently way too long)!

:wavey: :welcome:

After having hit those R7 TP and thinking those MIGHT be the hardest to hit irons aside from the RAC TP blades. The Wilson's would be magical!

Back