2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Hey I remember one of you guys is staying in a Marriott just down the street from the Motel 6. Is it the TownePlace Suites Dallas/Bedford or the Courtyard by Marriott Bedford?

We received another light dusting of snow last night. ARGH! Dallas can't get here soon enough!

Same here. I keep thinking I will get at least 1 range session in, but that is starting to look highly unlikely. Oh well, it will probably be for the best for my game.

Same here. I keep thinking I will get at least 1 range session in, but that is starting to look highly unlikely. Oh well, it will probably be for the best for my game.

In the two times I have been able to get out this year, I am actually pretty encouraged with my game heading into Dallas. I would have really liked to have been able to sort through my driver swing a bit. But I played well enough in my real weaknesses last time to feel pretty good about things.

Close your eyes and swing hard bro. Simple as that.

In the two times I have been able to get out this year, I am actually pretty encouraged with my game heading into Dallas. I would have really liked to have been able to sort through my driver swing a bit. But I played well enough in my real weaknesses last time to feel pretty good about things.

I remember last year my first couple rounds of the year felt fresh. Going to hit the indoor 70 yd facility a few times in the next week I think.

I'm in the same boat, my practice time has been impacted too, at almost the perfectly wrong time. I sense a conspiracy!!

Last night I did some work with the net and I think I'm back on track, but time will tell.

Close your eyes and swing hard bro. Simple as that.

works for me!!!!! i can't wait to get down there.... i don't care how bad i play as long as i'm playing and getting to hit some of the new callaway gear!

I want to know what the Callaway HQ challenge is going to be!!

As for my game, it probably won't be too refined. I don't see myself getting a round between now and the invitational, but hopefully some range time if I am lucky.

Regardless this is going to be an absolute blast. Golf with THPers is tough to beat, and some friends from Des Moines Outing will be making the trek which makes it that much cooler.

Hey I remember one of you guys is staying in a Marriott just down the street from the Motel 6. Is it the TownePlace Suites Dallas/Bedford or the Courtyard by Marriott Bedford?

I think so. I am at the Hilton Six Flags in Arlington. I have no idea how far that is from the Motel 6.

I think so. I am at the Hilton Six Flags in Arlington. I have no idea how far that is from the Motel 6.

Probably about 10 miles....something like that.

You should probably check so that you know how far you're going to have to drive Friday night for the Texas THP Motel 6 Washer Championships

You should probably check so that you know how far you're going to have to drive Friday night for the Texas THP Motel 6 Washer Championships

At the moment I have plans on Friday night with some friends in Dallas I haven't seen for a while so I am going to miss the Washer Championships, whatever that is.... #headscratch Can I catch that on ESPN8 "The Ocho"?

At the moment I have plans on Friday night with some friends in Dallas I haven't seen for a while so I am going to miss the Washer Championships, whatever that is.... #headscratch Can I catch that on ESPN8 "The Ocho"?

images

It's like horseshoes, only portable

Working on getting everything finalized, but GolferGal is still waiting on PMs from Zeff and hammer84. If you are friendly or know these gentlemen, can you please kindly ask them to check their Private Messages and confirm with GG so that we can put the teams together? Thank you.

Working on getting everything finalized, but GolferGal is still waiting on PMs from Zeff and hammer84. If you are friendly or know these gentlemen, can you please kindly ask them to check their Private Messages and confirm with GG so that we can put the teams together? Thank you.

So freaking close to more details!!!!

When will we get our pairings? :alien:

What is this team Callaway comp all about?? :alien:

Who is going to award me THE very first Invitational trophy given? Boom!

Zeff! Hammer84! CHOP CHOP! I need to find out who I am winning this thing with.

Zeff.....hummmm. I don't think I have his number. Cookie?

Hurry up and reply guys. You may have just won ME as a partner!!

The Callaway involvement mystery could play a big part in my weekend. If they bring gear to demo, it could aid in my decision of replacing hybrids, fairway, and POSSIBLY, irons. I can't wait to hear!

The Callaway involvement mystery could play a big part in my weekend. If they bring gear to demo, it could aid in my decision of replacing hybrids, fairway, and POSSIBLY, irons. I can't wait to hear!

The competition part is still a mystery, but I thought it was already released that the full 2013 line was going to be available for demo.

THP will have most of the new Callaway line on board the Tour Van for demo use before the round.

We're getting SO CLOSE!

THP will have most of the new Callaway line on board the Tour Van for demo use before the round.

Some Left Handed Hybrids hopefully?

Back