The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Hawk. I have no doubt you will lead Team THP to victory!

The #zoocrew has been noticeably silent for the last few hours...I know we're not done with their full 20 hour comeback cycle, but did the THP #zookeepers forget to take the muzzles off these wild, crazy, delusional animals? :banana:

Dan

Hawk with the captains nod! This is awesome! Guy will be makin it rain in CA!

When I left for work, there were 31 pages here. Now there's 51. I must've missed a ton :bulgy-eyes:

This thread is a riot! Congrats Hawk! I know you'll do an incredible job representing the THP crew.

Congrats Hawk!! Amazing!!

I really am blown away by your support folks. It's a tad bit heartwarming :D

Can't wait to get a team together for this thing. How cool is it that my first trip to CA will be to pick up a sweet belt?

Hawk, you sir are a badass Mo Fo!

You need to get into the MC next year and win. You've already called an Invitational and the Granddaddy, gotta make it complete with a MC.

JB, will there be the 18+ restriction on this?

THPing on Tapatalk

TBD

I think the zoocrew needs to call tech support. Looks like the majority of them are having a hard time finding THP and this thread. Don't be afraid guys. You know the old saying, if you give 8 monkeys 8 computers, one of them will eventually come up with a coherent post.

I admit to major skimming here, but will Hawk be dismantling #DooDooCrew with his own equipment or is he going to eat their faces with some Callaway gear

I admit to major skimming here, but will Hawk be dismantling #DooDooCrew with his own equipment or is he going to eat their faces with some Callaway gear

I don't think we have seen an answer on that one yet.

Time will tell.

Grats Hawk well deserved dude!

Make sure you tell the imposter JRod you know the real one.

Still can't get over this. Big time props to Callaway for showing how much they believe in THP and to JB and GG for never EVER stopping with just big ideas, it's all about making them a reality here.

Gotta love Cally for this no matter where you stand.

I still want to crush then though. Hehe

#Grandaddy #OperationCageZoocrew

Event is in December 2013? My early prediction: there will be 2014 pre-release gear played in this event.

Event is in December 2013? My early prediction: there will be 2014 pre-release gear played in this event.

I like this prediction!

Yeah I think I recall Chad or harry mentioning that too

I was going through rhymes the other night and #doodoocrew was one of my favorites. This is why I like you so much!

As for equipment, I've been under the assumption I'd be playing my own gear for this drubbing, but truthfully haven't been told one way or the other. I'm not sure it would be polite to beat them with their own clubs.

Grats Hawk well deserved dude!

Make sure you tell the imposter JRod you know the real one.

I will remind him of that fact every time I can.

"RealJrod would have hit the green there guy."

"That was a good putt, but not realJrod good."

Hopefully there is some stuff to try out and report back on for sure. Hard to think that far ahead already since we're just getting to hit the 2013 stuff!

hehehe. That one made the short list as well.

Still can't get over this. Big time props to Callaway for showing how much they believe in THP and to JB and GG for never EVER stopping with just big ideas, it's all about making them a reality here.

Gotta love Cally for this no matter where you stand.

I still want to crush then though. Hehe

#Grandaddy #OperationCageZoocrew

Could not have said it better! I love following this stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back