The Movie Review Thread

Just saw Side Effects it was very good lots of twist & turns. :good:

657481-side_effects_large.jpg

I agree, I was surprised with hire much I liked it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

so double D gets it for lincoln and deservingly so. He was so good and real it was almost spooky at times. The bond films and skyfall get some good atention last night which was good to see as I am a Bond fan. In fact my kids had bought me (for xmas) a 50th anniversary collection with every film. Was a cool gift I apreciated very much.

Saw the new Die Hard this weekend.

Save your money and rent it. I'm a huge fan of the series, but this one left me flat.

End of Watch.

Absolutely incredible movie. Jake gyllenhall is a great actor.

The movie was good but I was kinda pissed about the ending. Why go back and just have it end. Too many loose ends for me. I really enjoyed the first 3/4 of the movie though.

Oz in a nutshell. Watch it for the visuals, but not the story. It was alright at best.

3tacft.jpg

Oz in a nutshell. Watch it for the visuals, but not the story. It was alright at best.

3tacft.jpg

Not surprised really but the meme is funny considering her character from that 70s show lol

Saw the new Die Hard this weekend.

Save your money and rent it. I'm a huge fan of the series, but this one left me flat.

I have seen a few people make that sort of comment, which is a bit disappointing as I too enjoyed the series, so I will wait until it comes out at a low price before adding it to the collection I think

Not surprised really but the meme is funny considering her character from that 70s show lol
It's funnier after you see the movie. Trust me.
I have seen a few people make that sort of comment, which is a bit disappointing as I too enjoyed the series, so I will wait until it comes out at a low price before adding it to the collection I think
Or don't add it at all and forget it ever happened. It was that bad.

Or don't add it at all and forget it ever happened. It was that bad.

Fair enough, I might just give it a miss completely then

I still want to see it.

They might really have something with Pain and Gain. Please be good..................

Yes, I am a grown man and I am going to see GI Joe this weekend. They were the guiding light of my youth.

"Now I know" "And knowing is half the battle"

Yes, I am a grown man and I am going to see GI Joe this weekend. They were the guiding light of my youth.

"Now I know" "And knowing is half the battle"

Haha right there with you man. I probably wont get to see it but will definitely watch it when it comes out on DVD regardless of reviews.

Watched "The Last Quartet" the other night, excellent movie

Recently watched a few of the Vice videos (documentaries) I watched the one about Liberia last night. If you are unsure if there is a hell, I can assure there is one on earth. Just absolutely horrible. I also watched the one on the Congo. I had no idea that 80% of the worlds Coltan resources (used in virtually every smart phone) comes from there. Africa is a really really scary place. The videos are free either on youtube or you can go to Vice.com. I am planning on watching the one about Juarez, Mexico next.

Saw Olympus Has Fallen last night. It was pretty awesome. Only downside is now the terrorists of the world know how to take over the White House, assuming everything in the movie was at least partially correct.

Saw Olympus Has Fallen last night. It was pretty awesome. Only downside is now the terrorists of the world know how to take over the White House, assuming everything in the movie was at least partially correct.

Yes, the validity of the move was close to the truth. Hollywood and the US government often share trade secrets. :D

Four Brothers; seen it a million times. Great movie. I've heard Five Brothers is coming out thjs year, but who would the other two brothers be?

Yes, the validity of the move was close to the truth. Hollywood and the US government often share trade secrets. :D

I'm fairly certain a very well thought out plan could succeed in taking over the White House.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'm fairly certain a very well thought out plan could succeed in taking over the White House.

THPing on Tapatalk

You vastly underestimate the security there.

It's a movie.

THPing on Tapatalk

Really?

You vastly underestimate the security there.

It's a movie.

Make one wrong turn in there and you have suits on you REALLY fast. I wouldn't be surprised if the White House was a no fly zone

Make one wrong turn in there and you have suits on you REALLY fast. I wouldn't be surprised if the White House was a no fly zone

The entire city is a no fly zone.

In this day and age, a highly intelligent terrorist could take over the White House with enough planning.

THPing on Tapatalk

The entire city is a no fly zone. An army of foreign commandos could take on the suits.

In this day and age, a highly intelligent terrorist could take over the White House with enough planning.

THPing on Tapatalk

THPing on Tapatalk

Back