The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
but, has he lasered a pin from the same bunker after a shot?

Geez.... Computer monitor plus tissues.

The #zoocrew could have a field day with that.

LOL
They're Whataburger and Jimmy Johns napkins, thank you very much.

Geez now I find out Harry was born in Columbus as well. I was born at Dr's Hospital in Columbus and this is getting even more strange.

uploadfromtaptalk1362702743585.jpg
Well, well, well. I'm sorry that we've been a little occupied today. I have been busy all morning and afternoon finding a bulletin board big enough to host all of the bulletin board material you all are giving us. (as if we needed any added motivation to take down all you Internet golfers). I finally had to get Callaway_JRod to help me find something suitable. We settled on a board about the same size as our social wall we had at the PGA Show. (by the way, our JRod used to be a martial arts instructor in Orlando before he turned artsy creative guy, so my money is on him in any altercation with other JRods...).

And since we are battle tested in #fiveyearwars, a little golf skirmish with you clodhoppers is mere child's play. Your only hope is if GolferGirl jumps in and begs for your mercy. We might call off our dogs then and only then.

So keep up the squawking, Squawk Kings, because you're only adding fuel to our already raging inferno of passion for beating you clowns up and down the course.

Stepping out of character for a second: we get to do a lot of fun stuff working in the golf industry, from playing great courses, to being at the greatest golf company in the world (in our completely biased opinion), to working with Tour players, to getting to know golfers everywhere, etc. I can say without hesitation this event is something I and the rest of the #zoocrew will put right at the top of the list in terms of fun and excitement. It's going to be something we remember for the rest of our careers and I think something you all will really love being a part of. Thanks in advance for making it so fun.

Here is a picture of the clowns involved in this contest.

This is shaping up to be an amazing event....I can't wait to find out all the details next week!!

well, except for the first tee of TMC. stupid 3 wood

This made me chuckle

That three wood was either a mile or a foot. Stupid three woods anyway. I blame JB for telling me not to use driver.

How many balls have you blasted past everybody at THP events and the one they talk about is that one....hehe
Fake Jrod may be in martial arts....but our Jrod is a silent ninja!

Wow, not a single post about the Grandaddy last night. Maybe we should merge it with the banter thread. :D

Working on details today and we are excited about a launch very soon.

Wow, not a single post about the Grandaddy last night. Maybe we should merge it with the banter thread. :D

and we like details!

I know how to merge. :angel:

Just tell me what I gotta do to be apart of this! Or I can just be Hawk's number 1 fanboy.

Details are good, we like details.

Sounds like fun. Should be an interesting 9 months leading up to the competition. Wonder if Callaway clubs will be banned or mandatory for THPers at this event. Kinda like using the enemy's ammo.

Happy Birthday GrandDaddy! :cake::blob::clapp::golf::party::present::thumb::birthday:

Reading all of this has been extremely entertaining! Wish I was in the trash talking with the Cally guys. Either way I can't wait for all the details to be released for this event!

I know how to merge. :angel:

Just tell me what I gotta do to be apart of this! Or I can just be Hawk's number 1 fanboy.

Sorry I already have that job taken. Hawk's mine!

Sorry I already have that job taken. Hawk's mine!

Hawks not in to jolly green giants, besides you need to be working on your blackbelt to get ready for that JRod imposter guy.

Hawks not in to jolly green giants, besides you need to be working on your blackbelt to get ready for that JRod imposter guy.

Black belts don't scare me. This is probably how that would go.....

Love reading this thread, I'm not much of a trash talker unless I know I will be in it to back it up, I will bust my butt to try to get into this thing. I have a feeling its going to be Epic and I want to rep THP and Hawk!

There's plenty of me to go around, folks!

I had a dream last night that I was drowning alligators with my bare hands while wearing my championship belt. This is really starting to look good for Team THP.

I have no doubt that with Hawk at the helm THP will roll over the ZooCrew with relative ease. Pavement, meet Steamroller.

Love reading this thread, I'm not much of a trash talker unless I know I will be in it to back it up, I will bust my butt to try to get into this thing. I have a feeling its going to be Epic and I want to rep THP and Hawk!

The next 9 months are going to be pretty exciting as Hawk and crew set up to tear down Harry and the Hendersons @ #Granddaddy!

With Captain Hawk at the wheel it is impossible for Team THP to fail. I don't care if this course was on the moon, THP for the win baby!

Cant wait to hear what you guys come up with.

***aka AtChad***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back