2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I dont believe that has been the case in events past. I think it is the addition of the two players scores is the team score. Lowest one wins
Yikes! We bogey-golfers would not do well in that format! Oh well. I'm going to the event to meet new people; trophy would be lagniappe!

Heck, maybe Roger Cleveland is coming out. That would be pretty damn awesome.

Combined gross means that I'm gonna have to play my tail off Buck.

Yikes! We bogey-golfers would not do well in that format! Oh well. I'm going to the event to meet new people; trophy would be lagniappe!

Of course you would. In a format like that, every player counts. Instead of using a format where only the good players account for 90% of the shots used.

Combined gross means that I'm gonna have to play my tail off Buck.

KellyBo and i almost won in Myrtle only a few shots off the lead. No pressure! hahaha kidding Bro were gonna have a great time.

KellyBo and i almost won in Myrtle only a few shots off the lead. No pressure! hahaha kidding Bro were gonna have a great time.

Oh believe me, I have every intention of playing out of my mind, and having a blast doing it.

Of course you would. In a format like that, every player counts. Instead of using a format where only the good players account for 90% of the shots used.

This was my thinking as well. I like that my score counts.. For better or for worse

Oh believe me, I have every intention of playing out of my mind, and having a blast doing it.

Thats what i like to hear.... Glad i'm getting a round in Friday hopefully i can remember the layout after friday nights festivities.

Man! I am so pumped for this. THREE DAYS! I have Dallas this weekend, and our Branson stop was just announced. I am going to take the energy and excitement from Dallas and pour it into the Branson stop.

I need you present in Dallas, don't be day dreaming about being paired with Smalls in Brandson.

I need this in a bad way. I miss golf. I miss my family too. Will be nice to get 2 birds with one stone

Tick tock.

Closer and closer.

Thats what i like to hear.... Glad i'm getting a round in Friday hopefully i can remember the layout after friday nights festivities.

Challenge accepted!

I need this in a bad way. I miss golf. I miss my family too. Will be nice to get 2 birds with one stone

I haven't played since Novemeber in Tulsa... Talk about missing golf. I have become quite the apartment internet golfer in the mean time though.

Rob & I are ready! 2 average Hackers taking down all competition. Now, everyone give it up for..........drumroll please........

Spoiler
Team-OreO.jpg

Is team Callaway going to be in their own group? If so, we may have some pencil whippers on our hands.

How are final scores going to be determined?

If I had to guess, I would imagine that teams were put together with an average team handicap in mind. That could involve pairing a high handicap with a low handicap or two average handicaps. On course results will vary greatly especially where high handicaps are concerned. Will teams be getting a portion of their handicap deducted from final scores or something?
Think it's straight up my man......no adjusting, no handicaps, just playing to go low!

Team MOshi looks forward to dunking Team Oreo.

I'm terrified....really. Are you the little pink kitty? Tadashi is that goofy little thing bottom left. Stand tall and be proud gents!

TyMoshiMonsters.jpg

This was my thinking as well. I like that my score counts.. For better or for worse

Net 2 man better ball would have been what I was thinking as that is a great format for all handicaps as well. However, this format does work well as makes every shot for every player count, which is nice and does add some challenge. Also weeds out those internet handicaps that say they are a 4 but are really a 14... THP couldn't possibly have any of those guys though... :D

I dont believe that has been the case in events past. I think it is the addition of the two players scores is the team score. Lowest one wins

This is correct, at the previous events the 2 scores were added together.

I know that GG spent some time putting the teams together to make sure they are as fair as possible.

I'm the majestic steed on the top left.

Hahaha, and here we go!

I like the format as well......every stroke counts.....even on hole number 8. Ouch...I say in advance!

Rob & I are ready! 2 average Hackers taking down all competition. Now, everyone give it up for..........drumroll please........

Spoiler
Team-OreO.jpg

Nice.

It would be awesome if everyone played their butt off and beat the Callaway boys.

Back