The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know but the 5w and bag are current models, and the 4w is fairly new aswell. and they're all in great condition...

Just my opinion, that's all, it is a great price on the 5w if I wasn't in the mc is be pondering that

Just my opinion, that's all, it is a great price on the 5w if I wasn't in the mc is be pondering that

i know it's your opinion, and i appreciate and respect it.
eBay... Not everything sells dude

TapaTalk from the iPhone

i don't do much ebaying because i hate losing the 5% or whatever it is and have had to many people back out after bidding on and winning an item. i have 100% positive feedback...

my rant from last night is just about over, thanks to the help of THP'ers and my coach.

my new rant is selling the stuff i have in the MP and getting a new 5 wood. are they not listed at good deals??

Try selling lefty stuff. Haha.

i know it's your opinion, and i appreciate and respect it.

i don't do much ebaying because i hate losing the 5% or whatever it is and have had to many people back out after bidding on and winning an item. i have 100% positive feedback...

You're going to have to suck it up and lose the 12% you lose through eBay. You've had the stuff on here for quite some time and isn't it apparent yet that it is probably not going to sell? So throw them on eBay and get something out of them so you actually have some money to buy grips, a 3 and 5 wood, a rangefinder, a staff bag, and whatever other ponders you post I've missed. I've figured out from experience that after a whole page in your FS thread is nothing but you bumping it, it isn't gonna sell and its time to move on.

Good News! I got sent to the principle's office, and I didn't get in trouble :)

A 4th grader at work had his birthday party the other day. He told everyone instead of getting him presents to donate that money to The Red Cross. I was so surprised and it made me smile. A fourth grader!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

A 4th grader at work had his birthday party the other day. He told everyone instead of getting him presents to donate that money to The Red Cross. I was so surprised and it made me smile. A fourth grader!

That's quite impressive. Someone has instilled some great values in him early on in life.

That kid deserves a gold star. That even brought a smile to my face and I wasn't even there.

I'm not much of a feelings person. I was raised more on the teachings of Mr. Spock instead of Dr. Spock. So I usually let the people that are better at this sort of thing make these kinds of posts. But I'm going to try for once.

I'm very happy and also very sad right now. I've only been on THP for a little over a year, and the changes in that short time have been incredible. The biggest reason I joined was because I saw how people formed friendships and were willing to travel just to meet each other and play golf together. The only official THP events at that time were the Outing and the Morgan Cup, and one was too far away and expensive for me and the other was beyond my abilities. Then the Invitationals started and I thought, "OK, they will be having a couple of them a year and maybe I'll be able to find one close enough for me to make it to."

Now it's 2013 and things have just exploded. I never dreamed that there would be this many events in one year. No matter what part of the country you live in, there's something within traveling distance. Almost anyone who really wants to can find an event they can attend this year. I'm simply overwhelmed at all the opportunities and how big they have gotten. The logistics work alone on all these events must be staggering. I have a hard time making a tee time for a foursome, and JB, GG, Mikedean and everyone else who have been working to make these events possible have made it seem easy. Hats off to all of you for all the hard work you do behind the scenes that we never even think about.

So the reason I'm happy is because I get to attend an Invitational this year. This might not seem like a lot to some people but for me it's the highlight of my year. It probably takes up half my waking hours and I go to bed thinking about it as well. The reason I'm sad is because I want to go to every one of the events and it just isn't possible. But now I realize that JB and GG won't ever stop coming up with incredible ideas, and there's no telling what will happen in 2014. So it's already time to start saving and planning for next year. With all the great people on THP, I won't be content just to meet and play with some of them, and if a bit of travel is necessary to meet the rest, then it's well worth it.

I'm not much of a feelings person. I was raised more on the teachings of Mr. Spock instead of Dr. Spock. So I usually let the people that are better at this sort of thing make these kinds of posts. But I'm going to try for once.

I'm very happy and also very sad right now. I've only been on THP for a little over a year, and the changes in that short time have been incredible. The biggest reason I joined was because I saw how people formed friendships and were willing to travel just to meet each other and play golf together. The only official THP events at that time were the Outing and the Morgan Cup, and one was too far away and expensive for me and the other was beyond my abilities. Then the Invitationals started and I thought, "OK, they will be having a couple of them a year and maybe I'll be able to find one close enough for me to make it to."

Now it's 2013 and things have just exploded. I never dreamed that there would be this many events in one year. No matter what part of the country you live in, there's something within traveling distance. Almost anyone who really wants to can find an event they can attend this year. I'm simply overwhelmed at all the opportunities and how big they have gotten. The logistics work alone on all these events must be staggering. I have a hard time making a tee time for a foursome, and JB, GG, Mikedean and everyone else who have been working to make these events possible have made it seem easy. Hats off to all of you for all the hard work you do behind the scenes that we never even think about.

So the reason I'm happy is because I get to attend an Invitational this year. This might not seem like a lot to some people but for me it's the highlight of my year. It probably takes up half my waking hours and I go to bed thinking about it as well. The reason I'm sad is because I want to go to every one of the events and it just isn't possible. But now I realize that JB and GG won't ever stop coming up with incredible ideas, and there's no telling what will happen in 2014. So it's already time to start saving and planning for next year. With all the great people on THP, I won't be content just to meet and play with some of them, and if a bit of travel is necessary to meet the rest, then it's well worth it.

Really looking forward to meeting you at the Invitational this year buddy. I know we are going to have a blast.

Great post Kobey, I am thrilled to be able to attend 3 official THP events this year and likely a 4th unofficial local gathering. Nothing better in my book than golf w/ THP'rs.

Great thoughts Kobey. The best part is that the excitement is present every time you get the opportunity. The excitement just changes from thinking it will be fun meet all these new people to knowing it will be fun to see so many old friends.

Last edited:
That was a real good post, Kobey. I really do think the Invitationals are the best thing that's happened to this place in terms of events. Accessible, affordable, and just a great way to get out and meet some THP'rs.

Well, some of you may have seen via Twitter yesterday that my plans for April 12-14th this year might have taken a turn for the better. It was pretty much confirmed today so looks like I'll be booking my flight to Augusta, GA for 2 weeks from today. Super excited about this opportunity again and can't wait to walk though those gates and into the grounds!

Well, some of you may have seen via Twitter yesterday that my plans for April 12-14th this year might have taken a turn for the better. It was pretty much confirmed today so looks like I'll be booking my flight to Augusta, GA for 2 weeks from today. Super excited about this opportunity again and can't wait to walk though those gates and into the grounds!

So freaking awesome! I am very jealous

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Awesome!!! Congrats brother.

Awesome news Nate, can't express how jealous I am! Enjoy your walk through those gates!

That is so awesome dude!

This is an awesome experience ^^^^^^^^^^ . Congrats on your journey to hallow grounds :thumb:. First time visitor?

Nate, I think you might be confused. The Vegas Invitational is in SEPTEMBER and in LAS VEGAS. It is not in April in Augusta.

Saw that yesterday, dude. Congrats. Jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back