Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard [SPOILERS]

Did anyone else see Robert Gamez's pants? I don't think I've ever seen anything as ugly on a golf course and with the history of golf fashion, that's saying a lot.

Did anyone else see Robert Gamez's pants? I don't think I've ever seen anything as ugly on a golf course and with the history of golf fashion, that's saying a lot.

Lol he's a tough contender for some of Raymond Floyds outfits that's for sure.

Got an e-mail from my dad today. Seems he entered a contest to caddie at the pro-am and won!

Hello,
I caddied for Brandt Snedeker today at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in Orlando. I entered a contest to caddie at the tournament and won! Man, that bag is heavy. I really didn't carry the bag but walked inside the ropes with the Pro-am guys and had a great time. Brandt is a good, great guy. Answered questions, did not get upset, signed my hat and spoke freely to everyone. He will probably change tomorrow when the 4 day event starts. Saw Tiger, Phil, Furyk and several others.

Did not steal any clubs.

Dad

I replied and told him I would need to see pics :D

That's awesome!

I couldn't let the opportunity pass to snag a screen shot:

uglypants_zps54235a56.jpg

What was he thinking? Oh wait, he wasn't.

Looks like a bucket of crayons threw up all over him.

I'm sorry, if there is going to be a dress code, they have to stop things like that from happening. Players have to wear pants on 100* afternoons but that idiot can wear that?

Haha those are sweet pants. I'd rock them.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

I couldn't let the opportunity pass to snag a screen shot:

uglypants_zps54235a56.jpg

I had to double check to make sure he wasn't a Cobra staffer based on that crazy new shaft they have..

Those are out of control.

Fowler not using the Scotty anymore and rocking a new Versa, anyone snap pics of him using it or in his bag?

Fowler not using the Scotty anymore and rocking a new Versa, anyone snap pics of him using it or in his bag?

Saw that. Looks like a #7?

That's a Sabertooth isn't it?

Fowlers reminded me more of

putters-2013-versa-7-black___1.png

That's a Sabertooth isn't it?

Fowlers reminded me more of

putters-2013-versa-7-black___1.png

From the pictures I found pretty tough to tell, but yours does look a little closer to what I saw.

Just caught the replay of the opening video from todays tourney. That was pretty cool.

Arnie is the KING.

Four pages and no updates on how people Actually played. Bad pants on Gomez and someone is getting a Sabre tooth versa

From the pictures I found pretty tough to tell, but yours does look a little closer to what I saw.

The one you posted is Keegan's new putter.

Sounds like Palmer thinks the ball needs to be dailed back. Go figure.

Anybody think Rose might run away with this one? Once he got past those first few holes, dude could not do a thing wrong.

Oh, and the pants on Gomez...he's a paintballer, and that's his way of cheating. He wears those, and nobody can ever tell whether or not he was actually hit...

My team is choking so far, they better get it gear tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not looking too bad thus far. One guy outside the cutline and 6 under par including T3 and T5.

I'm looking good so far. All 10 players in the top 72 for now. Best players are Rose, Huh and Woods at this time.

My best player is T-22 right now. Not good.

I was impressed how Woods played incredibly poorly today (by his standards) yet still carded a 69, much like the Tiger of old.

A lot of good golf yesterday, hope it continues today.

Back