2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I am so pumped to put another Betti in the bag. I loved my 2010 BB8 and I look forward to having the chance to roll the 2013 line.

I would like to find the Tank somewhere in the DFW area to putt with this weekend......or it's probably gonna be Versa for me!
Loved the Tank, Nate! Classic #7 style, all juiced up!

Betti time for the MC? Awesome stuff as well!

And the best reaction ever! It was only our 9th hole and we partied like that putt just won our team the Ryder Cup! (Only an effin Euro made it :alien: ) Haha. Man that was awesome!

great times. Jake are you going tank?

Putters!! I can't wait to see what ya'll are getting!

I'm liking those white hot pros. The VERSA just doesn't do it for me at all. Funny thing is that I even rolled a few pretty good putts with one during a demo. Just liked looking at the White Hot Pro a lot better and rolled it really well.

I posted this in the Classic XL thread, but thought it fitting to post this picture here, as well.

CE7C278C_zpscfe9887d.jpg

That is a great pic Ryan!

Looks awesome Ryan, even a player like you should see some good results out of that driver. Amazingly enough.

ZING!

I posted this in the Classic XL thread, but thought it fitting to post this picture here, as well.

CE7C278C_zpscfe9887d.jpg

I just love that headcover. The bag looks sweet too! Together they're just really damn sexy.

Looks awesome Ryan, even a player like you should see some good results out of that driver. Amazingly enough.

ZING!
It's true. Largest sweetspot in golf! I need it!

CE7C278C_zpscfe9887d.jpg

Nice photo Ryan! Can't wait to see it with more clubs in it!

No Tank for me.

I'm leaning toward a White Hot Pro #1

i-1.jpg

You went with a blade last year also right? I remember you putting very well with it!

still the best putt I've ever seen.

Dang, now I feel slighted....hehehe

Loved the Tank, Nate! Classic #7 style, all juiced up!

If I was with Cally again this year it would be Tank all day long!!!

Right now I am torn between going back to a more blade style putter or staying with a face balanced mid mallet style.

That really is a great picture War. I love that bag. After rolling a few putts tonight I am thinking Jake and I may be going for the same putter.

Well after my fitting today I know what I am going with in the driver spot, a Razr Fit Extreme with a Black Tie 7M3. Now the only question is what color scheme do I go with on the Udesign head. I'm battling back and forth between a Red crown, black bottom, black on black, or black crown with white bottom.

I am so undecided on putters. I am kinda stuck on #7 versa, Whit Hot Pro #3, or 36" Tank.

Well after my fitting today I know what I am going with in the driver spot, a Razr Fit Extreme with a Black Tie 7M3. Now the only question is what color scheme do I go with on the Udesign head. I'm battling back and forth between a Red crown, black bottom, black on black, or black crown with white bottom.

I am so undecided on putters. I am kinda stuck on #7 versa, Whit Hot Pro #3, or 36" Tank.

Black tie did you right, eh? #7 Versa and all's well with the world, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back