2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great tweet Freddie. I thought Callaway was hands down the best dressed group last year, they'll have their work cut out for them this year but I've seen some of the new 2013 line and it's great!

The white and blue shirts are a bit to big for me but green one i love and still wear. As for the shorts haha not in this country you wont

What an awesome tweet, I love the interaction from all around, I wonder if we will see any teaser pics?

Tour Rep Time incoming. Be prepared in the next 24 hours Bridgestone & Callaway staffers.

Tour Rep Time incoming. Be prepared in the next 24 hours Bridgestone & Callaway staffers.

I like the warning

If that doesn't get you excited I don't know what does!

so many possibilities

F5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5............
You can set your PM settings to notify you via email of incoming PMs, that way you dont have to hit F5.

I'm thinking irons or putters. For the Callaway boys.

You can set your PM settings to notify you via email of incoming PMs, that way you dont have to hit F5.
Us being on the same MC team just wouldn't have worked out me thinks Ryan............LOL! Yes, I know..........

Well that is just great! With JBs early to bed and early to rise, that leaves 20 possible hours the PM could arrive

I think it may be nearing putter time for the Bridgestone & Callaway boys!

Look at that warning shot, this is going to be awesome to see the carnage!!!

Us being on the same MC team just wouldn't have worked out me thinks Ryan............LOL! Yes, I know..........
Aww, you know I am just giving you some grief!

A double dose of announcement PM's...WOOHOO! I am not thinking putters yet (not for any particular reason), I am thinking FW's and hybrids.

it's the only time I ever think like a vegan
At least they are clean thoughts

I'm thinking its FW/Hybrid time

Whatever the PM may be I'm ready. I've scoured every last possible page on their website and demoed every possible club they offer. I am VERY ready regardless of the nature of the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back