The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Hmmm. Wondering if there will be some more details released about this one. It has been awhile...

Pausing for effect hahaha!

Either way, this weekend is going to be top tier. What a group!

We will be giving you guys a sneak peek at the beautiful trophies in the next couple of weeks.

We will be giving you guys a sneak peek at the beautiful trophies in the next couple of weeks.

The way everything has shaped up thus far, I'll bet these are stunning

Oh Vegas and B'Stone, I do daydream about this all the time.

It's gonna be awesome!!! I say we get drunk and get THP tattoos!!

Just put on videos for the students until September...You'll be teacher of the year.

I'm with ya...

I'm with ya...

And you lost me...

C'mon...How can you resist getting a giant exclamation mark on your forhead!!!

Dan

Just put on videos for the students until September...You'll be teacher of the year.

C'mon...How can you resist getting a giant exclamation mark on your forehead!!!

Dan

Oh, I had a different, somewhat disturbing visual....

I can't wait to see the trophies either. Overall, I'm sure this will be one heck of a season finale as well as a chance for Bridgestone and THP to raise the bar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Trophies, eh? I like hardware.

Several more opportunities to add to the collection this year!

Can't wait to see the trophies. I think whatever it is it will go very well with my other trophies I will win this year.

\

It's 5 1/2 hours of torture to be honest. Plus, gas is going to run me at least $100.00 back and forth and I can stay over Sunday night and catch an AM flight and be back at work on Monday.

When was the last time you did the drive? It normally used to take me 6 at the most, and I live an hour farther away than you do. That was also before most of the recent improvements they've made.

Keep in mind, even if I drive a lot faster than you, they opened the bridge up over the Hoover Dam now and that can literally save you an hour of drive time (especially otw back w/ everyone else on Sunday) because it's a straight shot over now and you're not having to constantly stop while pedestrians cross the roadway and deal with idiots who don't know how to drive up and down steep inclines. They also added additional lanes between Wikieup & I-40 so passing trucks & campers isn't dreadful. The last few times my friend has driven down, he's clocked it about 4.5 hours to Chandler. It really shouldn't take you much over 4 hours driving at close to the speed limit now from Surprise.

Might be too late for your plans, but just something I'd keep in mind for the future. If you can get a good flight, the offset for gas costs is obviously a factor...I just prefer to have my own vehicle while I'm there...and I hate airports.

My game is in the can...better step it up! Vegas baby!

My game is in the can...better step it up! Vegas baby!

Same here. I have to find a new instructor as my old one moved :beat-up:

Just saw an ad in Golf Digest for Paiute Golf courses. Just brought the excitement level back to extreme. Nice looking courses.

Just saw an ad in Golf Digest for Paiute Golf courses. Just brought the excitement level back to extreme. Nice looking courses.

They really are, we are in for a treat that weekend

They really are, we are in for a treat that weekend

It will probably be some of the nicest courses I play this year. And to top it off, it's with THP. It can't get any better.

Airline booked! Arrive in Vegas on Thursday and depart on Monday.

Nice jake I think that's Brett and my plan. Planning on playing a round Friday as well.

I'm kind of wishing I would have gotten into this one now................errrrrrrr!

Nice jake I think that's Brett and my plan. Planning on playing a round Friday as well.
Good plan Buck!

Question for Deano and/or JB or GG. If we need to add nights onto our already booked hotel stay can we do that and stay in the same room for all the nights to avoid having to check out and back in multiple times? I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Good plan Buck!

Question for Deano and/or JB or GG. If we need to add nights onto our already booked hotel stay can we do that and stay in the same room for all the nights to avoid having to check out and back in multiple times? I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Working on that, wont have the specifics after April 20th, which is when the final headcount and number of rooms are confirmed since that is the deadline to pay for wives/girlfriends coming along. I'll be helping out along the way with the Rio to make sure everything works out as smooth as possible.

Working on that, wont have the specifics after April 20th, which is when the final headcount and number of rooms are confirmed since that is the deadline to pay for wives/girlfriends coming along. I'll be helping out along the way with the Rio to make sure everything works out as smooth as possible.
Thanks bro, you're doing an awesome job here!

Back