2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

I'm putting this out there right now: the awkwardness of Bubba Watson meeting Tianlang Guan in Butler Cabin after this round will be off the charts.

I also doubt they'll ask Bubba at that time about his 10 on #12.

Nice to see the huge Tiger blocked drive is still in his bag.

I can hear him now. Well, you put the first 4 in the drink and then a great one putt.

Looks like Sneds has found the groove again on his swing. This back 9 going to great!

Adam Scott and his cheater stick...LOL

Yeah assuming it was hit first ball in the drink I guess. But that would be an 8 if each tee ball was replayed and hit into the water 3 times then hit the green and 1 putted. Obviously he had more fun than that though.

Tee shot in the water, dropped but then put that in the water, dropped again and put it in the bunker over the back. Thinned the bunker shot over the green into the water....but made a nice putt for the 10... Lol

The Mickey Mouse putter is struggling.

Yikes. Adam Scotts putting is putrid today.

Impressive shot by Tiger, thought it might roll in though.

#fearthedrop

Tee shot in the water, dropped but then put that in the water, dropped again and put it in the bunker over the back. Thinned the bunker shot over the green into the water....but made a nice putt for the 10... Lol

Hahaha, that my friends is a nice 10.

Who knew using an anchored putter could be such an advantage...

In sucking with a putter.

Justin Rose bricking it again, well done lad well done

None of us would do that. We'd all break 100, easily.

Fowler in the water at 12, but gets over on his 2nd. No 10 for Rickie

Tiger made a great par at 11 after that awful tee shot.

I think Sneds caddy drops a button for every hole they play. Dude might as well be shirtless out there.

Back