The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck. Tomato juice!

Oh the joys of living in the country. My dog was sprayed by a skunk this morning and I have an 11:00 tee time. From everything I read, I'm supposed to wash her down with a mixture of peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap asap or it will linger for weeks.
Tomato juice bath, followed by an Oatmeal bath.

Oh the joys of living in the country. My dog was sprayed by a skunk this morning and I have an 11:00 tee time. From everything I read, I'm supposed to wash her down with a mixture of peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap asap or it will linger for weeks.
It lingers for weeks no matter what you do. I've had this happen and I feel for you.. I would try and find a dog grooming place that will take her. They also make some shampoo just for the skunk spray. I don't know how well it works though. I have also heard Tomato juice works well. Good luck!

I'm having to cancel my tee time and get to the store to buy the stuff. I think waiting too long will be detrimental to us all even though I was going to leave her outside until we returned. Poor thing.

I'm having to cancel my tee time and get to the store to buy the stuff. I think waiting too long will be detrimental to us all even though I was going to leave her outside until we returned. Poor thing.

We had 2 pups get bit with the skunk bug...

They did clean up with Tomato jucie but their faces after the bath when they were tied up outside were priceless! Poor guys!

Deano - DMV sucks, what a terrible way to start your bday.

Kelly - sorry to hear about your dog. There were a ton of skunks where I went to college and I was always afraid my dog would get sprayed, we were lucky he never did. I have heard that tomato juice is the way to go. That would be bad for our dog because he is mostly white! Hello pink dog.

Try Febreeze! They say it gets rid of smells!

That really sucks, KB. It's something I haven't had to deal with yet!

This week needs to go away for good. What a horrible week for everyone in this country.

Road Runner went out again yesterday. Called up to report the outage and they said there wasn't an outage. Told them, yes, there is. And I am reporting it.

They said they would schedule someone to come out to look at my house. SO he looks for first available . . . next Wednesday! Yeah, that works!

They take my number because he's supposedly going to talk to his supervisor to get me an earlier appointment and he calls back about a half hour later and tells me that there is indeed an outage and their techs are working on it. Really? There is an outage? I never would have guessed.

It was working this morning.

This week needs to go away for good. What a horrible week for everyone in this country.

I agree, I feel like I've had a terrible week, and then I look around and realize I'm still lucky. This week just needs to be done.

I agree, I feel like I've had a terrible week, and then I look around and realize I'm still lucky. This week just needs to be done.
Have you seen the list of disasters that have happened on this week alone in the past? Shocking.

"Say u got a package here and the package looks like it got ###### up real back when u get home or take a pic of the box before you open it because its ##### really bad lookn"

It appears my wedge showed up today.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My eyes are on fire. I don't want to have to look at another spreadsheet for the rest of the day.

KellyBo did a great job with our dog. Actually Roxie has very little skunk odor at all. There are small traces of the odor from her wireless fence collar and a few spots around the yard. I can see right now, that I will have to head out first in the mornings on skunk patrol. The critter had to be in our yard and Roxie was was just trying to protect her domain. We let her out for her morning pee pee routine. Man I hope she never sees one of those smelly arses again :bulgy-eyes::beat-up:!

KellyBo did a great job with our dog. Actually Roxie has very little skunk odor at all. There are small traces of the odor from her wireless fence collar and a few spots around the yard. I can see right now, that I will have to head out first in the mornings on skunk patrol. The critter had to be in our yard and Roxie was was just trying to protect her domain. We let her out for her morning pee pee routine. Man I hope she never sees one of those smelly arses again :bulgy-eyes::beat-up:!

Hope fully she learned her lesson and will leave them alone!

Working every other week is getting old laid off next week again need to start looking after 23 yrs.

I forgot Tapatalk on iOS doesnt have the ability to multi-quote. Thats mildly annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back