What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
78 on aerated greens in wind, with balls in holes in the fairway. I'll take it!

Can't wait to watch you and JRod go low next week!!

Got beat down lol. +2 on nine holes yesterday and followed it up with a 46/46 today. I have a pocket full of excuses that I'll spare you from reading. Tough day, but enjoyed the company of bhilln.

Shot a 54 on 9 yesterday. Three snowmen derailed me. My driving and irons were very solid. The short game killed me. I finished out paring #9, which was a par 5.

Not completely happy, but for the first round of the year, it coulda been a lot worse.

Short game is going to be a priority before the invitational in OH this week.

First time out in 2 weeks today beautiful sunny day slight breeze low 60s. I shot a 45 just played 9 holes.

3/8 Fairway
1/8 GIRs
20 putts
2 penalty strokes

I started horribly with back to back triples with a 4 putt and a 3 putt but as I got warmed up a bit I played much better. 4 pars after the first 2 holes which I a very pleased about. I was in 1 bunker today and was able to get out and just missed the putt by inches, the bunker shot was one of my best of the day.

I am pleased with the effort today and I can feel things beginning to click and the GolfTec is paying off. I still have a lot of work to do but this was a step in the right direction.

I really need to figure out a way to warm up and get ready for the first tee box. I find myself only getting the chance to play 9 holes and it takes me 3 to warm up and be ready to play. I need to search out a proper warm up routine.

Shot a 54 on 9 yesterday. Three snowmen derailed me. My driving and irons were very solid. The short game killed me. I finished out paring #9, which was a par 5.

Not completely happy, but for the first round of the year, it coulda been a lot worse.

You only managed 9? Bummer you didn't get 18 in dude! Time to dial it up a bit. No more of this 50 shenanigans.

57-49 = 106. Found 6 out of 7 fairways on the front, but couldn't make an approach shot to save my life. Hit the ball sideways on the back, but managed to bogey most of the holes. Ended up 8-14 FIR and 0-18 GIR. 43 putts was poor too. Happy to make some progress and break 50 on the back.

I've got a wedding down in Charleston next weekend to attend and I think I'm playing Saturday; hopefully I won't be too terrible.

Missed my prediction by one, shot 79 on the par 73 Eagle Creek.

You're going to need to do some laps and some up-downs after that showing. Team ATL/dcbrad deserves better than that.

Seriously, though, I'm just hopeful that I'm finally done with the shanks. Otherwise, I'll at least tell some good jokes while we're playing next weekend.

You only managed 9? Bummer you didn't get 18 in dude! Time to dial it up a bit. No more of this 50 shenanigans.

Oops... I forgot to log off as Canadan before typing that post. :D

The new J40 driver behaved much better today....hit a small bucket before the round to try and tame this driver and found out for me at least that the Tour AD-DI shaft really likes a nice smooth tempo.

42/40 = 82
11/13 Fairways
6 GIR
33 putts
1 OOB
2 bunkers

I really chipped and pitched the ball well today...the extra short game work starting to pay dividends...had 3 chips to gimme range today with one hitting the pin and almost dropping.

i picked up a new set of irons yesterday and was able to play a quick 9 holes today. Pretty windy, but not as bad as it could be. I shot 40 (+4) after I double-bogeyed the par 3 9th.

5/7 Fairways
2/9 GIR (learning distances for new irons)
I one-putted 7/9 holes and ended with only 11 putts. This was huge for me.

Not stoked about the score, but think I'm really going to like the irons.

I shot 46/44 90. Very inconsistant with everything all day. Never the same swing twice. I had trouble off the tee and that is usually something that I never have to worry about.

Got beat down lol. +2 on nine holes yesterday and followed it up with a 46/46 today. I have a pocket full of excuses that I'll spare you from reading. Tough day, but enjoyed the company of bhilln.

Man, it was rough out there this morning; Very disappointed in my play today and stopped keeping score by the 8th hole. Went to the range after getting back from playing to work some things out... hope it stay's nice out this week to work on the swing before the weekend.

We both had our moments. We should have played the grandpa tees.

42/43=85 . Could have done a lot better but my putting kept me back.

50 / 46 96. took an 11 on a par 5. very bad day with the driver had to put it away around 12. i didn't count the penalty strokes with it but it was ugly. 2 birdies, 4 pars

46 on 9 holes. Horrible day putting.

49/47=96 had some good shots but a lot of putts rimmed out. also had 2 chips hit the pin and bounce off the green.

86 today. 8/14 PWs, 4/18 GIR, 32 putts. Meh.

88 I suck.
Hit bombs off tee only to struggle with irons. Also tourched the par 3's up today to the tune of +7.
Best shot of the day was hitting my father in law's mashie iron pw from 120 on the last hole to 3 feet....a shame it didn't count

Ugly, ugly round. Worked early, raced to the course and tee'd off, no warm up. 20 to 25 mph winds had little to do with shooting 51/45/40. I will say when we put $1 per hole for the final 9 I found my game, lol.

I shot 46/46 which, under the circumstances and the way I've played lately, I'm pretty darn happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back