THP birdie/eagle tree

Finally broke through and got my first birdie of the year yesterday, pitched in on 18 from about 25 yards first time I've ever pitched in for birdie. Then today I got 2 more both chipped in from the fringe. 3 in one weekend and 2 in one round is new for me never had more than 1 in a round.

I birdied our par 5 #14 yesterday with a 25' putt from the fringe.

Birdied the 7th hole yesterday. Had a shot at eagle and just missed the putt leaving myself a tap in birdie. Went driver, 5 wood to about 20 feet.

Great birdie Nerfny!

The greens are rolling a little truer and more importantly, I'm hitting them closer to the hole.

Three birdies today on 9, 11, and 13. Nine is 177 par 3, 30 inch putt. Eleven is a long (for a lefty hooker) dog-leg left par 4, four foot putt. Thirteen a 545 yd. par 5, a two foot putt.

Played 36 yesterday at Jonesco and birdied 16 with a 20 foot putt then eagled 17 with a 4 foot putt on my last round, I was playing the senior tees. Today at Little Fishing Creek I played 27 holes and on consecutive holes I had birdies, the 8th with another 20 foot putt and the 9th with 3 foot putt.

I have had consecutive birdies on 3 holes in a row twice. 8th (par 5), 9th (par 4) & 10th (par 5) at Little Fishing Creek and strangely 8th, 9th & 10th at Sea Palms on St Simons Island. The holes at Sea Palms were a par 5, 3 & 4 so that made it pretty special to me. Had 5 birds in the round at Sea Palms for the most I have ever had in a round.

Played 18 on Sunday and managed two birdies despite the greens being recently punched. One was about a twelve footer for birdie on the par 3 3rd hole, and the second was a great lag putt from probably a good 50-60ft to about a foot on the par 5 15th. Good stuff, but I need mooooooooore birdies!

Congrats on the birds noted above! That's awesome.

Played 36 yesterday at Jonesco and birdied 16 with a 20 foot putt then eagled 17 with a 4 foot putt on my last round, I was playing the senior tees. Today at Little Fishing Creek I played 27 holes and on consecutive holes I had birdies, the 8th with another 20 foot putt and the 9th with 3 foot putt.

I have had consecutive birdies on 3 holes in a row twice. 8th (par 5), 9th (par 4) & 10th (par 5) at Little Fishing Creek and strangely 8th, 9th & 10th at Sea Palms on St Simons Island. The holes at Sea Palms were a par 5, 3 & 4 so that made it pretty special to me. Had 5 birds in the round at Sea Palms for the most I have ever had in a round.

Great shooting there partner! Save some of that stuff for our tournament in Myrtle Beach! :blob:.. It's funny because in all the years that I was a member at Lake Jonesco, I never eagled 17. I had a putt less than 5 foot one time and lipped it out. Proud of ya buddy :clapp:

Great shooting there partner! Save some of that stuff for our tournament in Myrtle Beach! :blob:.. It's funny because in all the years that I was a member at Lake Jonesco, I never eagled 17. I had a putt less than 5 foot one time and lipped it out. Proud of ya buddy :clapp:

I was shocked to see the ball even on the green but there it was just below the pin. I don't ever remember being on that green before. I have been all around it, even long but I don't think ever on in two before. Now 18 I have been on several times, but no eagle on it.

I'm still yet to have a sub par hole...I've shot and tied a PB this season, but not a single hole under par :( Patiently waiting for one to happen SOON!!!

Dan

Finally got mine on Sunday. It was a short par 5 that I almost screwed up with a poor chip, but the long putt, (14 ft) dropped.

Finally got mine on Sunday. It was a short par 5 that I almost screwed up with a poor chip, but the long putt, (14 ft) dropped.

Congrats duey! I'm still waiting on mine. I've had a couple close ones recently though.

That is some strong play there! Must be rolling it pretty good. Nice eagle!

I birdied number 10 today at Eastmoreland Golf Course, a tight 334 par 4. 4h to 8 feet past the 150 maker, 9i from 142 to 5 feet, made the downhill left to right breaking putt.

Number 13 at Eastmoreland today, a shorter par 5 where you have to play position the whole way to avoid the trouble everywhere. I meant to layup to 130 but topped my shot and left myself 215 to the pin. I hit 3h from that spot to 10 feet and sank the putt for the birdie.

6 foot putt for birdie made today on #1, had a few others in the 10 feet range but couldn't convert.

Birdied the par 5 8th today. Made a nice 12 footer. Perfect read perfect speed and center cup

Tapa Slice

2 birdies on the front 9 today, bookended them, with birdies on #1 and #9.

Been a while since I have had two birdies on one 9.

2 birdies on the front 9 today, bookended them, with birdies on #1 and #9.

Been a while since I have had two birdies on one 9.

Very nice!

I had a lot today. Probably not going to repeat it anytime soon but it was cool to see my birdie putts rolling in.

Very nice!

I had a lot today. Probably not going to repeat it anytime soon but it was cool to see my birdie putts rolling in.
LMAO, you got me beat by 5, bro

Par 5 ninth, had 130 yds left and I hit a nice draw with my 50* that rolled right across the hole to 5 ft. Made the birdie putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well hacked my way around Legendary Run in Cincinnati,OH. Did manage to get 3 birdies today.

Hole 7 was a short par 4 with bunkers blocking the right side of the fairway and crosses to the middle about 100 yards out. Hit my drive in the bunker and had about 116 to the pin. A nice smooth PW to about 1.5 ft. Drained it.

That was the highlight if the day. Also birdied 15 and 18 as well. A par 4 and par 5 respectfully.

2 birds, both on par 5's. Most I've had in a round was 4 and I shot an 81.

Just one today, but it was a rewarding birdie.

The 9th hole at the course I played is my kryptonite. What should be an easy par 5 almost always gets me a +1 or +2. I have a hard time with the layup shot because it's sort of blind and I almost always take it too far to the right and get blocked out. My brain can't handle the left side for some reason. I forced myself to play it up the left side and it was an easy GIR and then I dropped a lucky 30 footer.

Back