Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

If you don't think I can't break 60, what sort of side wager would you like Mr Kong?

I have personally witnessed you not breaking 50 RH, so LH might be kind of a pipe dream. I can only imagine the TW outbursts and the snatching and grabbing (err stacking and tilting) going on during that 9 holes.

If wardy is playing lefty, will he tilt and stack rather than stack and tilt?

I have personally witnessed you not breaking 50 RH, so LH might be kind of a pipe dream. I can only imagine the TW outbursts and the snatching and grabbing (err stacking and tilting) going on during that 9 holes.

Really? Cause I'm pretty sure even with a crap 9, the other 9 was definitely under 50.

Would Mr Babbitt love to get in on this? Gentlemanly of course, likely a beverage

Playdough and yorkem you bring the cigar I'll buy the bourbon. Can't wait to kick it with you guys. Sure to be fun and entertaining.

Oh....odds just came in from Vegas on Lawn Jockey aka mward won't break 60 for 9 holes left handed.

Count me in. I will have to 2 full portable humidors with a varying selection.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back years ago I bet a guy $10.00 (back in the day that was substantial :D) that he couldn't break 40 on the back nine. He said ok and then added, I'll go so far as say I'll shoot a 38. Now I was grinning like a opossum in a persimmon tree :hungry:. I knew I had this bet in my hip pocket. The old boy comes to the last hole and the way I had it figured he would shoot 41 if he made a par. It was a par three hole and he hit his approach shot in the bunker. I knew I had his arse then :bananadance:... I said what happened to ya 38 there pal? The dang fool reached in his golf bag, pulled out a 38 caliber pistol and shot it into the sand trap. He said there ya go, I shot a 38. I had not stipulated how he was suppose to shoot a 38 so I paid the dude his 10 bucks :angry:. This is a true story :thumb:. Don't gamble with country boys :nono:!

It's about time to get the woodshed all shined up and ready for it's trip to Cypress Gardens!

I'm not gonna lie, all this Ward stuff is cracking me up.

Now was it a full crap ton, or are you just exaggerating?

Gordon, I grabbed 4 pair of shorts, two buckles, two belt straps, and 3 polo's. That's a full crap ton in this teachers book! HA!

Ouch...

Count me in. I will have to 2 full portable humidors with a varying selection.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

That'll work bro!

I'm dying over here. Hilarity. Pure hilarity.

I've got a beer for Ward if he breaks 60 LH. That would be pretty awesome.

If you don't think I can't break 60, what sort of side wager would you like Mr Kong?

Left handed for 9 holes with left handed clubs I'll wager you carrying my bags for the weekend. Blue tees and putt everything out, no gimmes

Left handed for 9 holes with left handed clubs I'll wager you carrying my bags for the weekend. Blue tees and putt everything out, no gimmes

Deal with Nate was from the white tees, as that's the tee box we agreed upon at time of bet. If Nate would like to make it break 60 from the blues, that's up to him? I have no idea what the yardage differences are or if that's even a big deal between the two. Since I've played one of the courses already (Nicklaus?) it will be on one of the other two since there would be no advantage in seeing the course. Granted I don't think once makes a difference, that seems more fair.

Putting everything out is no problem. Can someone find me an all white jumpsuit, back brace and green hat? Mr
Kong might have a sore back after carrying a staff bag for 18 holes.

6k Palmer, 6300 Watson, 6500 Nicklaus. What course? Let's start easier, did you have a base yardage in mind when you said blues?

6k Palmer, 6300 Watson, 6500 Nicklaus. What course? Let's start easier, did you have a base yardage in mind when you said blues?

Are those the blue yardages?

I'm not gonna lie, all this Ward stuff is cracking me up.

Gordon, I grabbed 4 pair of shorts, two buckles, two belt straps, and 3 polo's. That's a full crap ton in this teachers book! HA!

That is more of a half of a ton of crap. If you got 5 shorts, 5 polos the buckles , belts and then 2 pair of shoes and 1 hat, then THAT would of be a full crap ton!

I've still got half a crap ton of shopping to do. You know how many shops round this way stock a decent selection of golf shorts? Not many. Shame the skinny jorts won't cut it on course.

Back years ago I bet a guy $10.00 (back in the day that was substantial :D) that he couldn't break 40 on the back nine. He said ok and then added, I'll go so far as say I'll shoot a 38. Now I was grinning like a opossum in a persimmon tree :hungry:. I knew I had this bet in my hip pocket. The old boy comes to the last hole and the way I had it figured he would shoot 41 if he made a par. It was a par three hole and he hit his approach shot in the bunker. I knew I had his arse then :bananadance:... I said what happened to ya 38 there pal? The dang fool reached in his golf bag, pulled out a 38 caliber pistol and shot it into the sand trap. He said there ya go, I shot a 38. I had not stipulated how he was suppose to shoot a 38 so I paid the dude his 10 bucks :angry:. This is a true story :thumb:. Don't gamble with country boys :nono:!

It's about time to get the woodshed all shined up and ready for it's trip to Cypress Gardens!

That's hilarious!!

Attention Campers:

At noon today, everyone is required to stand up and do a dance, for today is the first day of May and the month we all meet for Demo Day. :banana::banana:

(Of course you may have some explaining to do at work....but I suggest you just keep 'em guessing.)

Attention Campers:

At noon today, everyone is required to stand up and do a dance, for today is the first day of May and the month we all meet for Demo Day. :banana::banana:

(Of course you may have some explaining to do at work....but I suggest you just keep 'em guessing.)

Do a little dance :bananadance:, make a little love :in-love::zdance:, get down tonight :guitar::D.lol

Man I wish I was going to be there!!! I am jealous already!

Back