What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a great price on a pair of Allen Edmonds "Haskell" shoes. (Croc pattern) Pulled the trigger. Very nice, well-made shoes. They are a bit dressy, but that is just my style.

Can't wait to get them out to try them. I hope the weather allows me to at least hit some range balls this weekend. They should definitely make the trip to the Outing, though.

Sweet ATL!

TapAhoy!

Fashion gurus! I want to buy a Nike flat bill hat that they have. Like the nick watney ones. I was thinking grey, for max versatility. I wear white and black belts. Does grey work with everything or do I need to buy a white and black one? Trying to keep costs down.

The Arnie shorts are phenomenal feeling and fitting. Perfect to where I want my shorts to hang. Makes me want to grab the white pair off golflocker for 19.99, but I don't have anything I'd wear with the white.

Shirt was too big, will have to exchange for a large after all. Sad.

Fashion gurus! I want to buy a Nike flat bill hat that they have. Like the nick watney ones. I was thinking grey, for max versatility. I wear white and black belts. Does grey work with everything or do I need to buy a white and black one? Trying to keep costs down.

I would say no to the grey. But it would depend also on the pants and shirt going with it. I try to match my hat, belt and shoes.

I, personally, think grey would work well either.

Gray I feel is best color if you are trying to avoid buying multiple. While its ideal to make you hat, belt, shoes match I don't think its a rule either. This last weekend, I wore a white/Orange trim puma monoline, orange belt, white shoes but I had orange in my shirt as a accent color to pull the hat and belt combo together with my gray pants. I don't see any issue with a gray hat with white or black belt or shoes. I wouldn't get to wild with the shirt color and would try to stay with gray pants.

Grey would work fine with both.

Decided to pick up a pair of these, I like the color.

1149178_Quiet_Shade

Picked up an Adidas ClimaCool shirt...

I like the looks of a lot of the Adidas stuff, they've always seemed to run HUGE on me so I actually usually go medium in them.

Some of this years stuff looks really good IMO.

Callaway gift card arrived today. Pondering a new lid for Orlando. Really digging the baby blue XHot hat.

I like the looks of a lot of the Adidas stuff, they've always seemed to run HUGE on me so I actually usually go medium in them.

Have you tried any of the "fitted" Adidas FP line? It runs slimmer than most company's to me. It's the best fit my my tall thin self.

I need a new place to shop online. Running out of places to look.

What annoys me about adidas is that they have different sizing based on what style they are. Their "relaxed" stuff is huge on me, it's the only line that I have to wear a small in. However, their "fitted" stuff is more in line with what I wear in other lines, I wear a medium in those shirts.

Yep, that just happened!

6e6epe2a.jpg

emy6ysa7.jpg

What annoys me about adidas is that they have different sizing based on what style they are. Their "relaxed" stuff is huge on me, it's the only line that I have to wear a small in. However, their "fitted" stuff is more in line with what I wear in other lines, I wear a medium in those shirts.

Their relaxed line is huge. I only get the more fitted stuff that they sell. I am a big fan of the Adidas line though

Don't know if any came across this. Columbia has a new technology for their polo shirts. OMNI FREEZE ZERO. Sounds especially awesome for those in very hot areas. OMNI FREEZE ZERO TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES SWEAT INDUCED COOLING.Blue rings in the material react with sweat to significantly lower the temp of the shirt material.
Seems odd that Nike or Under Armor did not develop this first.

I agree Jman. I always go a size smaller with Adidas than everything else. It's annoying but something I've learned over the years. I do like a lot of their stuff though.

1025279-aan.jpg

I'm excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back