Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I'm off for the next two days, which I plan to spend getting "Orlando Ready", so a LOT of time on the range. Only 6 working days left! I can't freaking wait to get down there and see all you guys.

You my friend need to practice rubbing suntan lotion in that skin of yours. No Texas brisket legs in Fla

You my friend need to practice rubbing suntan lotion in that skin of yours. No Texas brisket legs in Fla

Kelly is on my a** about that already! With her down there with me, I don't see me even getting out of the Villa without having a couple of layers on.

That a boy!

It nice to have a green cushion under the ball.

You are a staff bag hoarder. New show on the GC, golf hoarders
I would watch that show!

I have a similar dilemma. Should I bring the Ping stand bag or the Ping stand bag?

i may also opt for the Ping stand bag.
Exactly! Do I go with the 588 Cleveland Staffer, Yonex Staffer, Black Cleveland Staffer, TaylorMade Staffer, or the Blue Cleveland Staffer. Ugh.

Mine will be in attendance as long as it fits in my travel bag and is less than 50 pounds all loaded up. I think it will be a great way to break it in.
I think it's time to break it in, as well. Could have quite a few of the Cleveland 588 Bags out there!

Stopped by the courses over the weekend and they are in top shape. The grass is lush, green a litter shade of fast and the weather perfect!

I can't wait for this. I feel like I moved to Seattle with the weather we have had for the last month. Nothing but cold and rainy. I swear this is the most pale I have been in years.

I can't wait for this. I feel like I moved to Seattle with the weather we have had for the last month. Nothing but cold and rainy. I swear this is the most pale I have been in years.

Then the true WHITE knuckler will be present!!

I really hope the weather is just like it is today. Currently it's 74 degrees with a little bit of wind and it doesn't feel humid one bit. Amazing golf weather.

I really hope the weather is just like it is today. Currently it's 74 degrees with a little bit of wind and it doesn't feel humid one bit. Amazing Loudmouth weather.

FIFY.

:bananadance:

Then the true WHITE knuckler will be present!!

Hahaha...so true

I really hope the weather is just like it is today. Currently it's 74 degrees with a little bit of wind and it doesn't feel humid one bit. Amazing golf weather.

I am so jealous. Currently 58* windy and pouring rain.

This is all I have been thinking about for days now.

Do the non-golfing women have anything lined up yet?

My girlfriend and her sister will be joining me on the trip and I am trying to find things for them to do. PM if there are group outtings planned.

My girlfriend and her sister will be joining me on the trip and I am trying to find things for them to do. PM if there are group outtings planned.

I think OG was in charge of this?

:p

Played today, and put up a new PB, I'm turning it on at the right time!

Dan

Dan
Right time for what? At THP sponsored events score is always secondary if not tertiary.... Besides a good good is definitely in your future Dan

I think OG was in charge of this?

:p

Huh? :bulgy-eyes: No group outings to the woodshed this year :nono:. I will be able to walk down the demo day practice range and tell pretty quick who will be heading to the Tomb of Doom :D

Dan

I hope it stays with ya dleavitt :thumb:.

Right time for what? At THP sponsored events score is always secondary if not tertiary.... Besides a good good is definitely in your future Dan

Right time for me to enjoy my play. I was playing so awful last year, I wasn't even enjoying playing, now I'm having a smile on my face all round.

Dan

Right time for me to enjoy my play. I was playing so awful last year, I wasn't even enjoying playing, now I'm having a smile on my face all round.

Dan
Glad your headed in with a solid game

My girlfriend and her friend are attending too, who aren't golfing, they are hitting up universal studios and few of the other sites around orlando.

Are you checking in Thursday or Friday. If Thursday we all met and had breakfast before heading down to the demo day at the range. You will see lots of great folks there and more clubs than you can shake a stick at.

We get in late Thursday night, around midnight, not too many flights from Winnipeg to toronto then orlando

Finalizing demo day stuff as soon as we walked in the door and its going to be a fun one.

Finalizing demo day stuff as soon as we walked in the door and its going to be a fun one.

I know I am looking forward to seeing all of that goodness. It will be sooooooooooo much fun.

Can. Not. Wait. Awesome stuff.

Anticipation level through the roof!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You know how to get me even more excited for this!

You know how to get me even more excited for this!

Put me in coach, I'm ready to pound some of this stuff :deadhorse:!

Back