2014 Masters Ticket Lottery

gcruz86

Reaction score
Just put in my entry for the ticket lottery today at this link . I hope I get lucky.

Good heads up I just put in for them also. I only live about 6 hours away and would die to go.

Thanks for the reminder! Did the same!

i try every year..hopefully this year will be the year

Better throw my name in this year. I hope I get tickets!

Hopefully I'm lucky enough to be drawn again, because this year there would be NO WAY I'd miss it.

I'm in. 1st time I've ever applied for Masters tickets - maybe the first time will be a charm.

R.O.

Applied again. What are the odds of being picked 2 years in a row? A girl can dream.

Threw my name in there...with my luck...I'll get those darn tickets and have to buy plane tickets and explain to my wife why it's so important to fly to the states...again... :nono:

Thanks. Submitted another application.

Im in, hopefully this will be the year!!

I'm in. Thanks for the link.

I'm in and my fingers are crossed!

I need to enter this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My hat is in the ring.

Thanks for posting. I'm entered.

i try every year..hopefully this year will be the year

I do too, haven't been to a practice round since before the lottery began :sad:

Me and a few buddies enter every year. Got practice round tickets in 2006, 2008, and 2011. Couldn't go last year but this year I will not miss it if one of us wins tickets!!!

first time i ever tried. after seeing DDECs and Nates experiences i figured i gotta try!

I put my name in there. Thanks for the reminder. Nobody else put their name in so I have a better chance. gcruz is a better man than I

I am in too. Did you guys put in for the max on each day?

thanks for the reminder!

Thanks for the reminder. I got my email last night.

All my family members have submitted. All different addresses so it works out.

Back