2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's finalizing airline tickets next week to come and get his camera work on? This guy.

Also, Canadan is the man.

Who's finalizing airline tickets next week to come and get his camera work on? This guy.

You're the man JAM. I love your commitment to being a part of the MC. It's awesome.

Awesome Jman!

Nate...Team Albatross is as hungry as they come!

the MC just got so much more awesome...

Awesome man, weekend just got even better!

Super pumped that you will be there dude!!! I can't wait to meet you!!

Just put in my order for J40 DPC irons! The J40 DPC thread has all of the specs.

Nice dude!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them!

I'm drving in for the event, I want mr vehicle with me

I am going to refer to your car as "Mr. Vehicle" from now on.

hahaha!!!! Yesssssss!

I have fond memories of Mr Vehicle making a random Friday evening in Atlanta much more enjoyable last year.

hahaha!!!! Yesssssss!

I have fond memories of Mr Vehicle making a random Friday evening in Atlanta much more enjoyable last year.
Ah, that was Mrs. Vehicle, as we were rolling in Freddie's moms whip.

Posted in the relevant threads but here is some of the Callaway goodness i received yesterday

DSC_1010_zps7de1ac95.jpg
DSC_1002_zps7638fd0b.jpg

I still need to put my order in

Cody, for one you can't go wrong with whatever team you choose. If I were in your shoes, I would go with Team Dot Com. Dean is my favorite person besides One-T and Tyno. Well after typing that out, I guess I would root for Team Hackers.

Bullfrog was made fun of for months due to some silly drunkenness at the Outing. He came back at the MC and won some crucial points for us on Sunday.

Tyno is awesome and that is all that needs to be said, however I can point out that technically he hit the greatest clutch pitch shot in the history of the MC and his point determined the winner of the entire Morgan Cup.

Bradd was a beast last year. Poked fun of by everyone leading up to the event and was told he had zero chance of winning points. He only went out there and helped keep Team Hackers in it on Saturday, but he shocked the world on Sunday with 2 points .

Cookie is one of the most helpful human beings on this forum. Took crap for a year about his swing. Went to the MC and performed!! Another 2 points on Sunday and the only reason he didn't get a point on Saturday was because he had me as his partner.

Yorkem kept us in the event with some great golf on Saturday. Clutch putts kept Team Hackers in the event. Plus he smashes keyboards

DHJKelly hits tree woods and even dragged my sorry ass to points on Saturday. Dude starved himself for 6 months in order to save money to get here from Ireland. Plus had a room full of men crying when he proposed to his girlfriend AT THE FRIKKEN MORGAN CUP!!

And last but not least, One-T is the bestest dude you can ever hope to meet. My first round ever played with a THP'er was with him and I ain't afraid to admit that I love that dude.

That right there is a motley crue of unlikely champions. And quite honestly, we won the night time festivities as well. But whomever you throw your support behind, Thank you dude.

That right there is why we say "In Chunky We Trust"! Great Captain, even better person and friend.

Posted in the relevant threads but here is some of the Callaway goodness i received yesterday

DSC_1010_zps7de1ac95.jpg
DSC_1002_zps7638fd0b.jpg

That is a whole lot of Callaway beauty right there. I am really digging the blue head and grip on your driver bro.

well.....i'll be hitting this. it's gorgeous. nuff said.

DSC_1010_zps7de1ac95.jpg

I still need to put my order in

Cody, for one you can't go wrong with whatever team you choose. If I were in your shoes, I would go with Team Dot Com. Dean is my favorite person besides One-T and Tyno. Well after typing that out, I guess I would root for Team Hackers.

Bullfrog was made fun of for months due to some silly drunkenness at the Outing. He came back at the MC and won some crucial points for us on Sunday.

Tyno is awesome and that is all that needs to be said, however I can point out that technically he hit the greatest clutch pitch shot in the history of the MC and his point determined the winner of the entire Morgan Cup.

Bradd was a beast last year. Poked fun of by everyone leading up to the event and was told he had zero chance of winning points. He only went out there and helped keep Team Hackers in it on Saturday, but he shocked the world on Sunday with 2 points .

Cookie is one of the most helpful human beings on this forum. Took crap for a year about his swing. Went to the MC and performed!! Another 2 points on Sunday and the only reason he didn't get a point on Saturday was because he had me as his partner.

Yorkem kept us in the event with some great golf on Saturday. Clutch putts kept Team Hackers in the event. Plus he smashes keyboards

DHJKelly hits tree woods and even dragged my sorry ass to points on Saturday. Dude starved himself for 6 months in order to save money to get here from Ireland. Plus had a room full of men crying when he proposed to his girlfriend AT THE FRIKKEN MORGAN CUP!!

And last but not least, One-T is the bestest dude you can ever hope to meet. My first round ever played with a THP'er was with him and I ain't afraid to admit that I love that dude.

That right there is a motley crue of unlikely champions. And quite honestly, we won the night time festivities as well. But whomever you throw your support behind, Thank you dude.

"In Chunky we trust" for life.

Let me tell you a little about our Captain.

He was there for us all no matter what. This guy patied like an animal and got up fresh as a daisy ready for golf. The dude took stick no end about his height but stood tall and proud when it came time to rally Team Hackers. Sunday morning he told us all to go out there and have fun. Boy did we have fun.

Chunky coming to me Sunday afternoon and say "We did it man" was such an amazing feeling and a memory i will never forget. One of the greatest guys i have ever had the pleasure of teeing it up with

FYI - the 3rd one is completely acceptable in the Morgan Cup...

20130510_110748.jpg

This just keeps me smiling everytime I think about it. I am so glad you're going to be there bro.

FYI - the 3rd one is completely acceptable in the Morgan Cup...

20130510_110748.jpg
Awesome!! #3 all day long baby!

Is the 3rd one in that picture the new "good-good"? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back