THE PLAYERS Championship - spoilers

You're probably right, but you never know...Leishmann hung around for quite a while at Augusta.

True... There's just a LOT of pen strokes waiting out there for someone who gets tight.

The morning crew of golfers could not ask for better conditions. Absolutely perfect for scoring. Expect low scores and expect Tiger to go really low. See if it holds up on the weekend, but this could be exactly what he needs to alter his horrible streak here.

I have a feeling that Tiger will end up at 6 or 7 under for the round.

The morning crew of golfers could not ask for better conditions. Absolutely perfect for scoring. Expect low scores and expect Tiger to go really low. See if it holds up on the weekend, but this could be exactly what he needs to alter his horrible streak here.

Tigger's already well on his way to another low round today. -4 thru 12 and a beauty in the 4th fairway.

How many took Tiger in fantasy golf this week? I couldn't, I only get him 3 more times all year, gotta use him sparingly. Wishing I would have now!

Man, I love the way (and speed) Sneds plays golf.

And another birdie for Tiger.

How many took Tiger in fantasy golf this week? I couldn't, I only get him 3 more times all year, gotta use him sparingly. Wishing I would have now!
I did. I'm a Tiger homer.

anytime tiger tees it up hes my pick

In the lead...this thread could get more crowded.

Im in this same bot!

Ryan Palmer is having a great day so far with 2 eagles.

Ryan Palmer is having a great day so far with 2 eagles.

Yeah but unfortunately he also has a bunch of squares on the card.

Sergio is going off on the front nine! (his back nine)

And that is what this course does. Brings a leaderboard unlike any other.
Does not hurt that the early players have perfect scoring conditions.

My face when Tiger ties for the lead:

oh-boy.gif

Sergio is killing it today

No surprise here but this leaderboard is shaping up to be one HELL of a great battle all weekend long!

Being reported that Tiger has switched to a Whiteboard in his driver.

Funny I was just coming in hear to ask. I hit this in Vegas and man it's a sweet match with the Xhot pro

Funny I was just coming in hear to ask. I hit this in Vegas and man it's a sweet match with the Xhot pro
Too bad El Tigre still sprays it with the best of 'em. Always will, I imagine.

There will now be a run Whiteboard shafts...lol

Tiger just ran his whiteboard nice and left.. Funny though, they talked like it was going to hit a house, when in reality, it only hit a few people.

Too bad El Tigre still sprays it with the best of 'em. Always will, I imagine.

That kind of torque and swing flaw will do that. But 75 wins I'd take the spray

I didn't. Went with Rory because I gotta use hime sometime, and since I have a lot of people who are pushing the limits on starts, figured it was a good week for it.

anytime tiger tees it up hes my pick
Then you gotta be running low on starts remaining for Tiger.

Back