The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev I am lucky in that regard also, and I have connections with physicians I work with to go see them directly. I'm not sure where all this is going to shake out, but when I'm done with my Masters hopefully I will be involved somewhere. I am actually ready for Branson as I'm sure TexasHacker and I can have some really interesting conversations.

JMan what is your fiance specializing in?

I hope so, pretty doubtful I know as much as you since I have spent zero time in a hospital setting haha

I hope so, pretty doubtful I know as much as you since I have spent zero time in a hospital setting haha

Thats part of medical administration buddy. Being able to speak to people with more and less knowledge than you and being comfortable doing so. Soak everything up that you can. Little known fact about me, I went through a 2 year Medical administration program.

Dev I am lucky in that regard also, and I have connections with physicians I work with to go see them directly. I'm not sure where all this is going to shake out, but when I'm done with my Masters hopefully I will be involved somewhere. I am actually ready for Branson as I'm sure TexasHacker and I can have some really interesting conversations.

JMan what is your fiance specializing in?

As my buddy JRod said, she is an OB/GYN....and hasn't been a fiance in a long time, 7 years next Tuesday as a matter of fact! :alien:

As my buddy JRod said, she is an OB/GYN....and hasn't been a fiance in a long time, 7 years next Tuesday as a matter of fact! :alien:

Sorry that is what I get for skimming some post. I should said better half as is my wife. That is an area of medicine that I have noticed is really changing hard to keep OBGYN at smaller hospitals.

Sorry that is what I get for skimming some post. I should said better half as is my wife. That is an area of medicine that I have noticed is really changing hard to keep OBGYN at smaller hospitals.

Yep, its because they have to carry MILLIONS in malpractice because of a lack of tort reform, you can sue an OB/GYN within the first 18 years of your child's birth if something can be reasonably traced back to delivery. Plus, its a field that it isn't IF you are sued, its when. Sad.

playing golf and having someone walking up the other fairway (i was the only other person there today) asking if i had a grey acura..... that alone equals something bad happened... flat tire.... $200 later i got 2 new tires and a sore back from putting on the spare.

I some how clicked the mark forums read button... Fail....

Yep, its because they have to carry MILLIONS in malpractice because of a lack of tort reform, you can sue an OB/GYN within the first 18 years of your child's birth if something can be reasonably traced back to delivery. Plus, its a field that it isn't IF you are sued, its when. Sad.
My dad stopped practicing OB when he got older because it just wasn't worth the $$$$ to continue with the babies. He has now just been family practice for about 20 years and continues to enjoy it.

Rain is killing me. Wanted to get some work in with the X-Hot in wet conditions but I'm not playing in downpours and thunder storms.

It boggles the mind some times.

I request to have my leftover vacation time from last year (7 days) paid out.

Company's line is "we want you to use those vacation days, so use them."

Well I have 15 days this year, for which I have never used more than 8. So now with the extra 7 days, I have 22 days to use. The point of my wanting to have the old vacation time paid out was so I could afford a nice vacation. Apparently the company would rather I sit at home on holidays and do nothing.

"We only pay out vacation if you leave the company". Well, I suppose that is the option I am going to consider.

Stupid rain....it's pouring...going to make the course unplayable all weekend.....arrrrrgggh!

Shut faces. This is from today with an 8i. This is not a good position to be in.

ysejanyb.jpg

It boggles the mind some times.

I request to have my leftover vacation time from last year (7 days) paid out.

Company's line is "we want you to use those vacation days, so use them."

Well I have 15 days this year, for which I have never used more than 8. So now with the extra 7 days, I have 22 days to use. The point of my wanting to have the old vacation time paid out was so I could afford a nice vacation. Apparently the company would rather I sit at home on holidays and do nothing.

"We only pay out vacation if you leave the company". Well, I suppose that is the option I am going to consider.

Take off a bunch of Fridays so you have a bunch of 3 day weekends in row.

I look at that picture and think, forget about the swing, look at the weather. Its freaking May. Such redeeming qualities Wisconsin is offering. :D

I look at that picture and think, forget about the swing, look at the weather. Its freaking May. Such redeeming qualities Wisconsin is offering. :D

Yep yep. Eff that.

Two days ago 74 and sunny. It was 40* at the start of the lesson.

I mean, surely 7 layers of upper body wear cant hinder a swing...right?

So the rhyme goes.
April Showers
May sweat pants and a beanie cause its cold as heck.

I didnt learn that one, but I bet it has something that rhymes with sausage in it.

The cost of golf clothes.

I'm poor gimme a break wow.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

So the rhyme goes.
April Showers
May sweat pants and a beanie cause its cold as heck.

I didnt learn that one, but I bet it has something that rhymes with sausage in it.

But if its July and Britain it's the purest championship in golf. Or so I keep hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back