Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't lie, iron shafts.

Also, considering cancelling my wedge order and going another direction, this waiting is getting depressing.

Also, considering cancelling my wedge order and going another direction, this waiting is getting depressing.

I got some PX 5.5's I can send your way. Holla!

I hate waiting too James. Don't you have some pretty sweet wedges to tide you over though?

You are back with the J40's... I missed that completely

When did you put those back in the bag?

As soon as I get home today, worked out a solid situation with a kick ass fellow THP'er so I can bring the DG Pro's in the i20's and sit them out at demo day for whoever wants to get to try those shafts out (since there are LITERALLY only a handful of them out and about) and bring the DPC's as well with another set of pretty sweet shafts.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Iron shafts are still in ponder, hit s300's in the JPX 825 pro's and have hit kbs tours need to do some research and maybe a shaft fitting. Then find some pulls.

And since its #wpf I looked at mizuno's today and they're purrty.

As soon as I get home today, worked out a solid situation with a kick ass fellow THP'er so I can bring the DG Pro's in the i20's and sit them out at demo day for whoever wants to get to try those shafts out (since there are LITERALLY only a handful of them out and about) and bring the DPC's as well with another set of pretty sweet shafts.

Yeah, I'm going to need to know more about this set of DPCs.

Sent from Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm going to need to know more about this set of DPCs.

Sent from Tapatalk

You'll see them up close and personal in just a few days brother! I reckon the setup shall definitely catch your eye!

hmmmm...I'm smell something major about to happen here

You'll see them up close and personal in just a few days brother! I reckon the setup shall definitely catch your eye!

You need some Altitudes so I can enjoy your shaft hoeing a bit more.

You need some Altitudes so I can enjoy your shaft hoeing a bit more.

They'll get their chance to make me want a set very soon! I'm actually pretty eager to hit them, just as much as I am other sets believe it or not!

Hit the 913h and tour edge xcg6 today and really liked both . Loved the sound and feel of the 913h the tour edge was a little longer distance wise though but the 913 wasn't set to a1 . I'll have to hit it again on a1 setting before pulling the trigger .

i'm really trying to convince myself to man up and get either a superstroke or something of similar sorts. i'm getting tired of missing putts due to turning my hands over...

I feel like I need to start pondering or buy some new clubs. I haven't had any interest in anything as I'm hitting all my clubs so well. Kinda weird.

I've finally realized that I can just never hit my burner plus 4 and 5 irons straight no matter what I do. Considering the Adams Super DHy based on the information given here a few weeks ago when it was introduced. Has anyone played them yet?

i'm really trying to convince myself to man up and get either a superstroke or something of similar sorts. i'm getting tired of missing putts due to turning my hands over...
Me too!

AMP Cell Pro gap wedge #WPF #THPMC

AMP Cell Pro gap wedge #WPF #THPMC

Woeking on getting the GW at the outing. Its the one club from that set we are missing.

So here is a weird question for JB.

Are there golf items that you ponder? If you could add anything to your bag currently, what would it be?

Are there golf items that you ponder? If you could add anything to your bag currently, what would it be?

My guess, altitude sand and lob wedges

Have you not seen how giddy he is over the shafts he is putting in his irons? Check the Recoil Shaft thread, he is itching to get them in his irons and on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back