2013 Outing - Tee Times & Pairings

wooo this is going to be sweet. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

2013 Outing - Tee Times & Pairings

I don't see me on Sunday...

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Saturday 9:30am: Tadashi & TheAnnihilator, DawgDaddy & J4U

Sunday 9:00am: Jskittle & dawgdaddy, Wake & arydolphin

These pairings really made my day, 6 great THPers to get to tee it up with, the plus is that ary is the only one I have played with before and I will gladly tee it up with him anytime. The excitement level continues to rise.

Great pairings. Ready to get this shindig goin!

Back to back days with the keeper of the woodshed! Very cool. Looking forward to both days with great people. Thanks GG for this and everything you do

10:00am: Mward & bogey317, Flydigital & cwbonner

Thanks JB....tapatalk went from 9:50 to 10:10...

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

8:30am: Mward & JeffReedMO, Playdough & Jersey Nate

Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husbands...This pairing is going to be an enormous amount of fun. And probably some choice language from this group.

9:50am: tadashi70 & lambro2, Jersey Nate & nerfny

Deano, you won't have to worry about nerfny! :alien: I am SO pumped for this pairing...I get to tee it up with three awesome people, two of which I've never met before! We're going to have a blast.

What a shot of adrenaline! Getting so close...

Get to play with:
the man behind a good swing, the man that keeps us running, the deal bringer
the dream maker, an ice jacker wanna be, and a one that has great taste in a specific putter!

Going to be a great time and looking forward to seeing everybody, friends I've made and friends about to be made! Going to be good to tee it up with you again Erik. Not to mention getting to play with so many Morgan Cup heros...

What a shot of adrenaline! Getting so close...

Get to play with:
the man behind a good swing, the man that keeps us running, the deal bringer
the dream maker, an ice jacker wanna be, and a one that has great taste in a specific putter!

Going to be a great time and looking forward to seeing everybody, friends I've made and friends about to be made! Going to be good to tee it up with you again Erik. Not to mention getting to play with so many Morgan Cup heros...

There will be some amazing SeeMore action during that round for sure. Can't wait to tee it up with you again buddy.

Sharing a villa and Two rounds with cookie? Oh yes!

Going to be a hell of a weekend, folks!

Oh man...Me and in paired up Mward and JeffReed....hide the children...

And then Sunday I get ride along with One-T again. The famous ATL and rtparty..looking forward to it guys.

And two quality early tee times...lots of extra golf this weekend for me.

I'll just be watching you swing on Sunday, my friend. Really looking forward to it.

And I hope One-T busts out the new Allen Edmonds/Nicklaus shoes this weekend. If love to see those in person.

War are you going to be sick of cookie by the end of the weekend? Villa mates and forced to golf with him both days hehe

8:50am: War Eagle & Ole Gray, mcook77 & T2GRN

KellyBo and I just got home from getting the oil changed in our car, along with the AC checked. I also got the oil changed in the truck er WoodShedMobile :thumb:

Saturdays Round: Man this is too fricking cool getting to play with WarEagle, Cookie, & T2GRN! I've never played golf with any of these fine Gentlemen and I'm show nuff looking forward to it:blob:. T2GRN we get to play with TWO Morgan Cuppers :golf2:! Oh yea, this is gonna be more fun than a Bear locked in a Honey Bee factory :D

Back to back days with the keeper of the woodshed! Very cool. Looking forward to both days with great people. Thanks GG for this and everything you do

Sundays Round:

T2GRN & myself get to take Mrs. T2GRN & KellyBo to the woodshed! :deadhorse:. This will be a ton of fun and can not wait :thumb:

So excited to see the pairings. It will be great to be on Team Tattoo again. Buckjob and I had a blast playing together at the True Blue Invitational and I'm really happy he's my partner yet again. I've never played with ATLGolfer, jjmorris, T2GRN or Mrs T2GRN so it will be fun getting to know even more THPers. Ole Gray and I will have a blast playing with another couple on Sunday.

Really jealous on this end and I know you guys and gals are all gonna have a great time. I'm trying to block out this time of year already so that I might make it to this one! Good luck to all!

J.

Excited to play with the tatted two-some. And happy yet will get to be in the presence of the THP outing champs!

thanks for already accepting that Kelly and I will be winning the THP Outing!!!! looking forward to teeing it up with you Jesse!

So excited to see the pairings. It will be great to be on Team Tattoo again. Buckjob and I had a blast playing together at the True Blue Invitational and I'm really happy he's my partner yet again. I've never played with ATLGolfer, jjmorris, T2GRN or Mrs T2GRN so it will be fun getting to know even more THPers. Ole Gray and I will have a blast playing with another couple on Sunday.

Love that you're my partner KellyBo!!!!! True Blue was one of the best rounds i've ever had fun wise and we both played rather well. looking forward to being in the running again for the big prize!

8:40am: ATLGolfer & jjmorris, Buckjob & KellyBo

looking forward to getting a round in with my bro Jesse and meeting ATL Golfer

9:20am: Buckjob & Dleavitt, War Eagle & mcook77

this is gonna be a fun round as well. looking forward to meeting WAR and Dleavitt and Cookie is a blast to play with and i think i still owe him a beer for driving me to the airport in Texas!

I'm looking forward to meeting my pairing mates. Will be first time meeting all of them. Looking so forward to it! We are going to have a blast! I guarantee it!

9:30am: Tadashi & TheAnnihilator, DawgDaddy & J4U
8:00am: White Rhino & accessence, TheAnnihilator & mightyquinn

Looking forward to being out on the course with all of you guys, as I read through the threads all that I can do is smile!

Awesome! I can't wait to tee it up with bhillin, Jcounsman, and Bullfrog! It's going to be an incredible weekend!

10:20am: Jconn & Bhillin, Jcounsman & Jconn's Dad

9:30am: Jconn & Jconn's Dad, Bullfrog & bhilin

Love it! Thrilled to tee it up with Jersey Nate, Playdough and Ward on Saturday. A Twitter dream is now a reality, fellas! Lol.

And Sunday with Dean, Miles and Rob! Hell Yes! Rob, dude, we gotta Alial Fital it out, man. Just different shirts this time. Lets not do what we did in Texas!

STOKED!

In that case don't wear the shirt that I have. I'm still waiting for them to make them longer before I order more. :)

Interlooper, white rhino and Idrops and pirate awesome. Get some.

Awesome! I can't wait to tee it up with bhillin, Jcounsman, and Bullfrog! It's going to be an incredible weekend!

10:20am: Jconn & Bhillin, Jcounsman & Jconn's Dad

9:30am: Jconn & Jconn's Dad, Bullfrog & bhilin

You should be happy. I'm sort of a celebrity around these parts. And an Outing euphemism. :laughing:

Back