Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I have a feeling you and I should make the food for our villa. OG's dinner plans sound like something Bear Grylls would eat if nothing else was available

Frozen pizza? LOL

#OutingApproved

This week always leads to some fun stories. #OutingApproved

What do you think?

y6abape5.jpg

Dude, I missed this. The shaft hoarder in me just wants to roll around in that pile o' shafts. Like Scrooge McDuck. Diving into his pile of coins!

Spent the last hour editing the courses in skydroid which is the app I use for yardages. All the holes look very fun with some demanding ones mixed in. The 7th on the Palmer course will have everyone talking when the round is done. Reachable par 4 but it is surrounded by water and sand. Grip it and rip it!

http://www.reunionresort.com/golf/courses/palmer

Also, has the times and groups for Thursday been posted somewhere yet? Just wondering how early I need to get there. As if I will be able to sleep.

Great job guys prepping all those shafts. Gonna be cool this year hitting Cally heads with the new shafts.

Spent the last hour editing the courses in skydroid which is the app I use for yardages. All the holes look very fun with some demanding ones mixed in. The 7th on the Palmer course will have everyone talking when the round is done. Reachable par 4 but it is surrounded by water and sand. Grip it and rip it!

Also, has the times and groups for Thursday been posted somewhere yet? Just wondering how early I need to get there. As if I will be able to sleep.

Great job guys prepping all those shafts. Gonna be cool this year hitting Cally heads with the new shafts.

So we are playing that course the entire weekend?

So we are playing that course the entire weekend?

The Palmer and Watson are the two courses being played for the outing. There will be plenty of time to get over to the Nicklaus Course during your stay. I plan on 5 rounds with a couple of nines a possibility.

Frozen pizza? LOL

I think Jake's villa had that last year. I remember because it burned the roof of my mouth and I couldn't taste anything the rest of the evening.

This year it's going to be fun flying under the radar, relaxing and watching all the pumped up newbies bouncing off the walls in awe :D

This year it's going to be fun flying under the radar, relaxing and watching all the pumped up newbies bouncing off the walls in awe :D

You? Flying under the radar? HA!

They have GPS on the carts

Checked into airport. Next stop, FL.

Gawd, I wish I was leaving today!

Safe travel, my friend. See you Thursday night probably.

Enjoy your trip and see ya soon!

Gawd, I wish I was leaving today!

Safe travel, my friend. See you Thursday night probably.

KellyBo and I have decided to drive to Macon Wednesday night, stay with her sister and then head off to Orlando bright and early Thursday a.m.

Last edited:
This time next week, Miles and I will be engaging in a no holds barred putter fist fight and brawl upon the greens of Reunion. Dean and Rob will be there as well and fun shall be had by all.

This time next week, Miles and I will be engaging in a no holds barred putter fist fight and brawl upon the greens of Reunion. Dean and Rob will be there as well and fun shall be had by all.

It'll be memorable. So memorable.

I plan on showing off my famous club twirl.

I like it. Something I've always wanted to see first hand!

nothing better than twirling a club after a 180 yard drive or just an all out shank. That was the story of my round yesterday at least.

nothing better than twirling a club after a 180 yard drive or just an all out shank. That was the story of my round yesterday at least.

We'll get along marvelously then, I can twirl the piss out of a 180 pull hook drive myself.

We'll get along marvelously then, I can twirl the piss out of a 180 pull hook drive myself.

I'm so ready for this.

Back