Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

There is nothing quite like being up at 6:30 with a massive hangover in 85°/90% humidity weather while lugging around golf bags.

Poor Dean... can't lie about anything here, not 300 yard drives, not being a morning person, not being in charge in his own home. :D

I never lie about 300 yard drives. They just don't happen. I know I am not in charge of my home, that would be Lexie. As far as being a morning person, I don't know what she is talking about hehe

You're staff too, I plan to see you bright and early as well. In fact, I plan to see your entire villa bright and early. :smile:

laying down the hammer! I'm excited to experience my first THP outing as a member of the THP Staff. I wanted to say it now because I might not think it Friday @ 5AM.

I never lie about 300 yard drives. They just don't happen. I know I am not in charge of my home, that would be Lexie. As far as being a morning person, I don't know what she is talking about hehe

laying down the hammer! I'm excited to experience my first THP outing as a member of the THP Staff. I wanted to say it now because I might not think it Friday @ 5AM.

Fortunately for you, I am not a morning person either so we will not be getting there at 5am. We will probably all meet at like 6:30 or 7 to get set up, but we will figure out the details on Thursday night.

You're staff too, I plan to see you bright and early as well. In fact, I plan to see your entire villa bright and early. :smile:

Oh yeah....well this is good cause for missing the meet and greet then. 8PM is past my bedtime when I have something to do the next morning.

Fortunately for you, I am not a morning person either so we will not be getting there at 5am. We will probably all meet at like 6:30 or 7 to get set up, but we will figure out the details on Thursday night.

I feel like we had this conversation before just about the Morgan Cup.

Give me a cup of coffee and I can be sweet as pie, but mornings just aren't really my thing, so it takes that early jolt to get me into a good mood.

I pumped you full of soda at the MC because it was too hot to drink coffee.

Give me a cup of coffee and I can be sweet as pie, but mornings just aren't really my thing, so it takes that early jolt to get me into a good mood.

Hmmmm. Can we find a doctor to get that coffee IV drip by the bed each morning? Because unless your definition of pie is different than mine, it must be something quite tart.

I'm not staff, but I'm more than willing to get up early to help set up. With the time difference I'm sure I'll be up anyways.

Hmmmm. Can we find a doctor to get that coffee IV drip by the bed each morning? Because unless your definition of pie is different than mine, it must be something quite tart.

Hope you guys have a nice couch...lol

I'm not staff, but I'm more than willing to get up early to help set up. With the time difference I'm sure I'll be up anyways.

That's okay JC. Save that energy for pounding balls. Get a good breakfast and enjoy demo day with everybody else.

Key lime?

The good thing about setting up is you can sneak in a swing or three with something you've never seen or heard of before. Until you get busted that is lol. Then it's back to work!

I just checked out the weather. Mid to high 80's all weekend, low chances of rain and some breezes. We are going to have awesome weather

I just checked out the weather. Mid to high 80's all weekend, low chances of rain and some breezes. We are going to have awesome weather

Love hearing that

The good thing about setting up is you can sneak in a swing or three with something you've never seen or heard of before. Until you get busted that is lol. Then it's back to work!

Lol I can see you doing that!

This is what I like to hear!

Dan

I've been watching the forecast for the last week or so (whenever the 10-day forecast was within reach). The forecast has become progressively better every day. It will be a little warm for those outside of Florida (and those wearing Loudmouth). But, it is going to be a fantastic weekend.

I fully expect to be running on minimal sleep whilst setting up in the morning...and LOVING it.

Now that Deano is a big shot staffer, he cant contemplate early morning 9 holers like last year. I'm glad we didnt go through with that.

Back