Contest - Callaway & THP - 3rd Spot in the #Grandaddy

In. I'm excited to see the next forum member who will take down the #zoocrew

I've been waiting for the next spot. Can't wait to get home and fire up the Twittermobile.

I'll have to think of something creative...but excited that Hawk, ATL, and Topdogg will soon have company on the winning side of the Grandaddy.

Twitted...now the waiting begins. Good luck everyone!!!

I see about 180 guests that are seriously considering an AC membership right about now.

I'm in I'll be dropping bombs on them with the 3deep! Earning bomb patches with a fairway wood will be awesome!

I am totally in @jugger18 Love the small head of the 3deep, contrasts with the inflated head of the #Zoocrew

Man that 3Deep is crazy long. Almost too long. wait a minute, what am I talking about... Too long, that is crazy talk. There is no such thing as too long

I put the fear of the woodshed in them boys eyes :bulgy-eyes:

Are you afraid of banjos? LMAO

Are you afraid of banjos? LMAO

They better be :guitar: :deadhorse:. Them Callaway boys had rather french kiss :kiss: an alligator than mess with Team THP!

Note: This message is Woodshed approved :thumb:

Team Zoocrew will feel "victimized" when beaten by team THP in Cali! #Grandaddy #THP3Deep @hackersparadise @CallawayGolf

@cpljohnst

Anyway to enter without tweeting? I don't have a Twitter account who would want to read about a guy that just works and golfs?

Anyway to enter without tweeting? I don't have a Twitter account who would want to read about a guy that just works and golfs?

Unfortunately there isnt, but you could create one in 30 seconds and use it merely for this contest.
Just a heads up, you must also be a member of the THP Albatross Club for the Grandaddy contests (all 7 of them).

I'm all entered... great stuff so far- good luck everyone!

Some good tweets so far. I need to put some thought into mine.......

Awesome stuff - here we go again :thumb:

Tweet sent out - @hackersparadise are looking to get #THP3deep on the ZooCrew at the #Grandaddy. Watch your backs @CallawayGolf, THP are coming for you!

I passed up the first contest because I wasn't sure about joining twitter. However, I don't think I can pass up a 2nd opportunity. This will probably be what gets me to join twitter.

Back