What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice round today, Thain. Seems like you are putting quite well with that Method!

Nice round Thain. Congrats Owl.

Sick guys sick, had a decent off season hoped to get off to a flying start to bring my handicap down. and for 9 holes it was looking like I would SMASH my best score. Drilled drive off 10 down centre leaving 110 to the centre and pin high. was left of the green and fluffed my chip and then it fell apart. Out in 38(+4). Drive off ten snap hook let the horror begin result in treble bogey 7. Alas finished coming in with a 45, 83 so buffered but the way I played on the front nine was soooo good left shots out there. Always next week need to get reps from around the green.

I'm just lost right now. Managed my way around reasonably well (80) for no better than I was hitting it today, but just can't figure anything out right now. Three 3-jacks - two of which were very difficult first putts, but still - and anything more than a 9 iron today was a total guess. Left a sleeve of balls on the course on the back (right, right, left off the tee).

The last few weeks have been so frustrating. I thought it was coming around, but today I felt like I was swinging in someone else's body.

uha9yde9.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

At my today's 9-hole-tournament I shot a 61... Should I stop playing golf again...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No. Just jeep working at it and practicing. Everything will come together

Congrats owl! Great round!

Nice round Niteowl, talk about #10 did you chip in from a decent distance to get a Eagle?

64yds out with my 59* holed out from the FW!! Then drove the green on 12 and missed the eagle putt!!

Congrats Aaron, breaking 80!!

What did I shoot today...well a lot! Terrible round, but still...it was my third full round of the season, so I don't worry about it, but it'd be fun start a season some time with having to play 10 rounds 20 shots worse that my handicap :D

Tied my pb on Sunday with an 80 (again)! Of course on the 18th tee I was thinking "All I need to do is bogey out and I have my first round in the 70's." 310 yard uphill par 4, thought I would play it safe and hit a 3h off the tee to leave myself enough room for a full swing 60* and pushed it right into some trees, followed by two shots to get out, fourth shot hit the false front, chipped to a few inches and putted out. Moral of the story... don't count your strokes until your done!!

ugh shot 88 today 41/47 .. not one fairway hit today and only two GIR's with 29 putts. could have been another personal best but lost it mentally on the back nine .

43 (+7) 50%FW, 44%GIR, 19 Putts (greens still bumpy from aeration) excited about the improvement in my game, especially the new big stick!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Well just ruined a beautiful day with the crappiest golf I have played in a while. Somehow I have taught myself how to hit off the toe of the club, was doing fine till the 9th and then it started. Shot a 103, but had fun with the guys. Beginning to rethink my irons and go with GI's and put the pro combs up for a while.

I butchered the course for a 96. Only 1 gir. But there is still the next time.

40 on a 9 hole. Birdies on 1 and 4 were nice, bogeys on the rest were not. My irons played much better today, but my driver was out of whack.

Had a one over 37 this morning. Hit it a solid as I have all season.

Shot a 48(+12)/40(+4) for an 88.
i had two tripples in the first 3 and the back was one double and a two bogies. Not too bad for me especially the back

got in a quick nine and shot a 46. Don't know where my good driver play went but it was gone, gone, gone this evening. Hit zero fairways. Might have been a bit of fatigue, after playing 18 holes each of the last 4 days. Think I'll not play tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll be a bit fresher for the outing.

got in a quick nine and shot a 46. Don't know where my good driver play went but it was gone, gone, gone this evening. Hit zero fairways. Might have been a bit of fatigue, after playing 18 holes each of the last 4 days. Think I'll not play tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll be a bit fresher for the outing.

Good plan, see you Thursday Barry. Safe travels buddy.

Had a one over 37 this morning. Hit it a solid as I have all season.

Looking forward to see you with your game clicking like this Thursday.

42 today. Nothing special but a double on hole 9 left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back