The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got grey leather and the only downside I can see is that is shows chocolate stains from when I try to eat Dairy Queen and drive.

Sounds like user error, haha. I am the same way with coffee.

I have tan leather seats in my car. They have worn pretty well--starting to crack a little on the driver's seat but I have 156,000 miles on the car so it's to be expected. My fiancee just got a new car with tan leather seats and interior and the dirty definitely shows up more than dark leather. She wanted to go with darker color but I told her she would be miserable in the summer here.

I'm parked next to this hot mess today. A cammied Ford Taurus with flames. My poor Implala and its rust spots and missing hub cap never looked so sexy.

vu3ypuse.jpg

I just got this from my sister in law. Makes perfect sense.

y4u2ehet.jpg

I'm parked next to this hot mess today. A cammied Ford Taurus with flames. My poor Implala and its rust spots and missing hub cap never looked so sexy.

looks like they suck at parking too.

Random question. How is Sears still in business???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Craftsman

Yeah. The whole team is being carried by one player.

Yeah. The whole team is being carried by one player.

Not exactly. Their appliances are still considering some of the best sellers and while they are manufactured elsewhere, the Kenmore line is still large.

One could really say the same thing for every major department store or big box store right now. They are all being carried by a single or dual seller because times have changed. Best Buy is the perfect example of this. Take away one department and they fold in less than 5 months.

Not exactly. Their appliances are still considering some of the best sellers and while they are manufactured elsewhere, the Kenmore line is still large.

One could really say the same thing for every major department store or big box store right now. They are all being carried by a single or dual seller because times have changed. Best Buy is the perfect example of this. Take away one department and they fold in less than 5 months.

I love my Kennore Elite washer and dryer.

I guess you're right. I didn't even think about their appliances. I just pose the question because I was walking around in the store today while they were changing my oil and I didn't see five people in the entire department store. Then I got to thinking about it and I hardly ever see anybody when I go into that store, ever.

LOL!!!+That%27s+an+EPIC+WIN!.png

Batmobile golf cart:

e7yza2y6.jpg

Doesn't seem to have room for a bag?

I bet you press a button and your club shoots out of a slot in the front!

Here's the golf course I was talking about the other day.

http://www.theprairieclub.com/

Two 18 hole courses, one plays as long as 8,000 yards, and a 10 hope par 3.

One links style course out in the sand hills, wide fairways and no trees, but the rough would be punishing (impossible really) and it would be windy as all get out.

Then a there down in the canyon.

I want to play this, I think it would really fun.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thain..
null_zps33fb3984.jpg

Apparently my parents are pondering a trip for us during Christmas break next year. They're thinking Costa Rica. I wonder how the golf is down there?

Sup boys? Long weekend of camping, we got a bunch of rain so we came back a bit early and had to work on the house. Building closets and laundry rooms ftw! I'd rather be golfing but I have one happy wifey right now so all's good in the hood.

What did I miss?

Sup boys? Long weekend of camping, we got a bunch of rain so we came back a bit early and had to work on the house. Building closets and laundry rooms ftw! I'd rather be golfing but I have one happy wifey right now so all's good in the hood.

What did I miss?

Happy wife, happy life.

Happy wife, happy life.
Word up!

I have a question for anybody who might be in the know. Anyone have experience vacationing in Key West? Key Largo? I have a 40th b-day next March and we're going on a big trip with some friends/family and I need somewhere kick ass to go. Mexico gets brought up for the all inclusive options. I don't know if we can or would even want to go all inclusive in Key West. I've always wanted to go there though.

Word up!

I have a question for anybody who might be in the know. Anyone have experience vacationing in Key West? Key Largo? I have a 40th b-day next March and we're going on a big trip with some friends/family and I need somewhere kick ass to go. Mexico gets brought up for the all inclusive options. I don't know if we can or would even want to go all inclusive in Key West. I've always wanted to go there though.

I've been to key west, wouldnt take my kids there that's for sure

Here's the golf course I was talking about the other day.

http://www.theprairieclub.com/

Two 18 hole courses, one plays as long as 8,000 yards, and a 10 hope par 3.

One links style course out in the sand hills, wide fairways and no trees, but the rough would be punishing (impossible really) and it would be windy as all get out.

Then a there down in the canyon.

I want to play this, I think it would really fun.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

That place looks awesome. I've seen it talked about on other sites, I'd love to make it there someday, but it sounds like it's REALLY remote.

Apparently my parents are pondering a trip for us during Christmas break next year. They're thinking Costa Rica. I wonder how the golf is down there?

Courses are few and far between. I spent 10 days in Costa Rica last year, played once at a resort with rental clubs. It would all depend on where you are staying in terms of whether you could play golf or not. That said, the country is phenomenal, I had a blast there. There is so much natural beauty there, the people are incredibly nice, and you could find tons of activities to keep you busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back