Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

5 of the top 10 at the moment, then it drops to 68th lol

Rory is downright stinky right now. I bet he'd cut you one heck of a deal on a full set of Nike clubs!

Was that a monster drive!?! Keegan :D

Love watching the 12th at Muirfield. That hole at Bear's Best was AWESOME.

Jack was railing (in his controlled, very diplomatic way) on the length of the golf ball. Of course, Keegan drove it 340+ (HUGE! drives) two holes in a row while they were talking about it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Keegan is just crushing the ball. He went driver - 6 iron the par 5 11th

Keegan is just crushing the ball. He went driver - 6 iron the par 5 11th

I can do that....I would still be 150 out...but I can do that :D

Tiger with an easy, controlled 3 wood swing. 114 mph club head speed. Easy. Lol.

Tiger with an easy, controlled 3 wood swing. 114 mph club head speed. Easy. Lol.

Ridiculous clubhead speed. I mean, that truly was a "controlled" 3 wood. Tiger is around 120 with the driver isn't he?

Ridiculous clubhead speed. I mean, that truly was a "controlled" 3 wood. Tiger is around 120 with the driver isn't he?

If I had to guess, probably around that.

If I had to guess, probably around that.

I know he's stated that he's lost 3-4 mph since he was younger, but it's still high.

Keegan wearing Jordan versions of the TW shoes, and wow they're hideous. Not too surprising with that brand name on it though.

Tiger butchered 15 and had to work to make bogey. Definitely looked human there. He's been playing well but hasn't made any putts today.

I took a gamble to get back into things...........

You were not the only one. I took him hoping he was starting to come around.

Once again forgot to set my team. Day's are running together this week.

Once again forgot to set my team. Day's are running together this week.

Ouch Duey, hate that work is taking up so many hours buddy.

Nice to see Kyle Stanley on the leader board. Maybe he's getting some things fiqured out.

The dry conditions are really helping the driving distance. Put it in the fairway and it will run forever. They are talking rain the rest if the week though.

Watching the replay on GC and whats with the creeper shot in the flowers when Tiger, Keegan and Freddie are going through on 13?

Ouch Duey, hate that work is taking up so many hours buddy.

I've actually had the time this week, but still seems like Monday, lol. I always love this tourney, wish I'd have gotten in.

these guys are hitting the ball a country mile. keegan is pumeling everything. tiger's hitting knock down 9 irons from 175 yards. unbelievable.

Missed all the coverage today, can't wait to catch up on the highlights tonight!

Back