The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get some bad ass tips on some bad ass driver shafts so I call two local shops that do club work. neither had any idea on price and one said to try back Monday, and the other said to try Tuesday Afternoon. WTF

You could do them yourself. Just don't ask me how to do it

You could do them yourself. Just don't ask me how to do it

Don't have a shaft puller for the one and not really in the mood to risk it and don't want to worry about my club-head sailing the fairway.

I want to get some bad ass tips on some bad ass driver shafts so I call two local shops that do club work. neither had any idea on price and one said to try back Monday, and the other said to try Tuesday Afternoon. WTF

I've recently decided that finding a good club builder is about as important as finding a good doctor. Hope you can find somewhere useful that doesn't blow smoke up your nose.

Because most days in the summer you can walk 18 or more holes without sweating through all your clothes.

You could do that in other regions in the south for 10 months a year however, pay far less taxes and have cheaper overall cost of living.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Marked entire forum as read. :banghead:

You could do that in other regions in the south for 10 months a year however, pay far less taxes and have cheaper overall cost of living.

But then you wouldn't get the awesome spring/fall weather of the NE. NJ is the most densely populated state in the country, but maybe everyone here is crazy. Or maybe not.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Marked entire forum as read. :banghead:

darth-vader-no.jpg

No one is arguing about NJ being a great place to live. Haha

Morons. How do you people even manage to mash the buttons on the phone to call us?

Don't have a shaft puller for the one and not really in the mood to risk it and don't want to worry about my club-head sailing the fairway.

Putting the tips on doesn't require a puller, just epoxy. Just prep the tip significantly better than I did.

I want to play at least 9 after work but I am so exhausted not sure it is gonna happen. Ugh where to find the motivation

Putting the tips on doesn't require a puller, just epoxy. Just prep the tip significantly better than I did.

Meaning take SOME paint off, ANY paint off!

I think he has one that has an old tip on it he needs taken off before he puts the myFly on.

Yeah listen to this guy if you want to see how far your new driver head can fly down the fairway. :)

Meaning take SOME paint off, ANY paint off!

I think he has one that has an old tip on it he needs taken off before he puts the myFly on.

For some reason I thought those two were just pulls. Can't find the photos either to look.

Also, I said I used the wrong type of tool at first! 4 shafts got the wrong one. Therefore the rest were just fine. Those 4 were like little surprises for people to enjoy, like a treat!

For some reason I thought those two were just pulls. Can't find the photos either to look.

Also, I said I used the wrong type of tool at first! 4 shafts got the wrong one. Therefore the rest were just fine. Those 4 were like little surprises for people to enjoy, like a treat!

You sir, are the tool. #BAZINGA

Should've made you chase them down the range.

I want my freaking wedges!!!!

Swamped today. Absolutely swamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back