Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Thanks man. I cannot wait to get to meet you guys. I was affaid it was going to be next year before I got to attend one of these, but here I come.

Never a better time to dive right in dude. Plus, Atlanta THPers are absolutely awesome.

Never a better time to dive right in dude. Plus, Atlanta THPers are absolutely awesome.

There's a lot of truth in both of those comments.

Welcome aboard, Cody.

I'm in as well! Can't wait to tee it up with everyone. Looking forward to putting faces to names.

Did a few spots open up for this event?

I don't have enough people on the list to make a foursome, as soon as I do, I will open it up to you guys, and you are on that list dhill. So start recruiting some more people and we can open it up to 4 more!

I don't have enough people on the list to make a foursome, as soon as I do, I will open it up to you guys, and you are on that list dhill. So start recruiting some more people and we can open it up to 4 more!

I wish I could go!

You got it! Time to recruit!

Who's not signed up for this one yet! Get on board!

This is great news, the more the merrier.

I need a 3rd spot too

I need a 3rd spot too

I have you on the waiting list. Right, I just need to get enough people to complete that foursome and then you will be getting a PM from me. Although I just got word that two people might have to drop out which would mean you will be getting a PM from me.

I have you on the waiting list. Right, I just need to get enough people to complete that foursome and then you will be getting a PM from me. Although I just got word that two people might have to drop out which would mean you will be getting a PM from me.

I would sure rather add on more person than lose two. I am looking forward to this. I want as many people as possible to be there.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Thanks Morgan, not being pushy, just thought I missed the memo or something else that comes from blonde hair fading to a lighter shade that shall not be discussed.

Thanks Morgan, not being pushy, just thought I missed the memo or something else that comes from blonde hair fading to a lighter shade that shall not be discussed.

Yes let's discuss it O Silvery haired Blonde One. :devil:

Ive heard good things about taco mac but haven't experienced one yet

We have eaten at a few through our travels and they are always consistent. I have heard from many that they have great wings. I got a buffalo chicken wrap with grilled chicken last time and the wing sauce was very good.

I enjoyed the Taco Mac in Charlotte last year. Good eats for sure.

Let see....Atlanta, golf, Tacomac, Sligo, Hall of fame entry and THP. What more do we need!
I'll have plugged shrimp in tow

Never heard of this place but it looks tasty. Can't go wrong with tacos and burritos.

Taco Mac is very tasty and more TVs than you can shake a stick at. I wish that I was gonna be able to make dinner with everyone, but my wife is coming up with me and we are going to a concert as a birthday gift for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back