THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

It goes to show how there is no way that publication stepped foot on that property. El Campeon is considered by most a top 10 course, and by many as a top 5 course in the entire state. I understand that a few courses will always be ranked higher due to demand but thankfully THP does not have to worry about that.

We hand selected this one and could have gone anywhere in the state. Its a special place and will be an amazing trip.

I agree completely, its an awesome course, and I can't wait to play it again.

And to be honest. This event could be held at my local goat track and I'd be in attendance. THP and Callaway will be what make it special, the fantastic course is bonus.

Gents, if we could keep the banter to a minimum, that would be great. It's taking space away from how awesome this event is going to be.

Thanks in advance. :alien:

I had to comment. I mean the list is a joke, but hey its subjective. But to have Las Collinas on there over El Campeon is not only utterly absurd, it means they played nothing and never even stepped foot on the facility.

I agree. El Campeon is lush fairways, rolling hills, waterfalls, and crepe myrtles. Las Colinas is dried salad, bland greens, and no landscaping. It's the ugly sister.

I was thinking of some words to describe this event and so far this is all I've come up with. Some are overused and cliched, but they are appropriate:
Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific

How about amazazing or awe inspiring or fabuloso or spectacular or stupendous or stupiddopefreshcallawayadoshish

Getting more excited about this. Is that even possible?

No, I'm a Lake County guy. Born there, both parents from there, family still in Mount Dora, Montverde, Ferndale, Sanford, all over the place. I've familiarized myself with all the courses around there with the intention on playing a few of them, but when I've made plans to do so in the past, weather or other circumstances have gotten in the way. Bella Collina, El Campeon and Deer Island are my top three that I want to get on. Ever play Deer Island? I practically grew up skiing and swimming on that lake and remember when they were putting all those big houses out on the island, so the intrigue for me is definitely there. I've never actually been on the island, but I hear it's a pretty interesting location.

Deer Island is a great course. It's always in good shape and the wildlife is always interesting. Lots of water. LOTS!

How exciting is this? 16 folks are going to have what sounds like the time of their lives. I remember the first MC and the buildup to the event. I knew there was no way I could get in yet I was still excited for those that could. I realized what a game changer that was when he first announced it. This brings the same feelings and the same bittersweet feeling knowing that I don't have a chance. I truly look forward to reading up on everyones journey

I was thinking of some words to describe this event and so far this is all I've come up with. Some are overused and cliched, but they are appropriate:
Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific

Quoting for hashtaggerness. Its that good.

I mean epic and amazing do bring things up a notch, but anything labeled hastaggerific takes it to a whole new world. That brings in sandals, coiffed hair and bomb patches. Who doesn't want that.

Bomb patches huh......interesting. I don't think anyone is hitting irons or wedges 325 yards!

Bomb patches huh......interesting. I don't think anyone is hitting irons or wedges 325 yards!
I'm hoping to get a bomb patch.

I am also hoping for a downhill Par 5 with a cart path cutting across the fairway in my landing area.

I am also hoping for a downhill Par 5 with a cart path cutting across the fairway in my landing area.

Dude you are in luck, there are a couple holes just like you described.

U and me both

My wind must be texas wind too

I was doing some math via Kayak with current airfare pricing from KS to FL/ORD. I'm REALLY going to have to do some conviencing with the wife to let me do this awesome event! lol Pros: That's my birthday weekend (Monday the 2nd) and I already have that weekend off from work anyway...so what's stopping me from adding Friday to that? Cons: It will probably end up costing me a grand when it's all said and done with all expenses involved. This event and the Grandaddy are HUGE on my radar for "wants" (as I'm sure it is for a lot of you guys too) especially for Callaway junkies like myself. Cross your fingers, I don't have a lot of time to accomplish my mission. ha

Good luck James. You are right, both will be great events, although this one is a little more controllable for entry in my opinion as long as someone is quick with the trigger.

I am so ready for this event! I hope my email makes the first 16. I'm going crazy waiting for Monday.

Lots of interest in this little party! I'll be eating at my desk on Monday.

Lots of interest in this little party! I'll be eating at my desk on Monday.

I really hope to hear your name called out as one of the 16!

I'm so stinking excited for everyone on this its borderline crazy.

This is just SUCH a huge deal!!!!

Only a couple of more days.

Is the post going to be made on Monday on the official word of what time to sign up?

All the instructions are in the first post. A post will be made at the time when signup is available.

Man, this sounds like a great event...wish I could make it.

Email will be of at 12:00:01pm. Hopefully that will get me in the top 16.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

All the instructions are in the first post. A post will be made at the time when signup is available.

Are you going to post it in this thread or start a new thread?

^^^^Just Tapped That

Back