Nice job Frank. That's what it's all about right there.

Way to go T4K

Some very good things going on in here. Very nice Tequila.

Way to go Tequila4kapp!!

Wow, what a nice gesture.

Way to go T4K!!

Thanks guys.

I am very happy to pay it forward a little bit [I am still sitting on a net THP karma credit :)].

Hit it straight, Jack!

Thanks guys.

I am very happy to pay it forward a little bit [I am still sitting on a net THP karma credit :)].

Hit it straight, Jack!
Awesome job man, that's super cool!!!

Well done T4K :clapp:

I'd like to throw out another big thx to T4K. After hitting the R1 and my R11/ADDI combo today, i have a feeling the R1/ADDI combo will be the best i've ever swung.

Thanks guys.

Hit it straight, Jack!

Kudos to you sir!

I love this place. I love these people. Never ceases to make me smile.

JJMorris is good people, and the reason I have two awesomely orange thp pure grips, and a sleeve of new proV's. I'm sitting on such a big THP credit karma..

JJMorris is good people, and the reason I have two awesomely orange thp pure grips, and a sleeve of new proV's. I'm sitting on such a big THP credit karma..

Glad to hear they made it safe. Sorry for the delay, been swamped at work. Looks good on that shaft!

Shout out to Kev (T2Grn18) and Lee (LeeB18). Kev sent me a Tweet the other day telling me that Lee had taken some pictures of Adam Scott at the U.S. Open last week and to send her a PM so she could send them to me. Work has been so damn hectic for me the past few days that I forgot, but I awoke to a PM from Lee asking for my email address so she could send me those pictures of Scotty. Pretty cool that they thought of me after what had to of been an amazing week for those two volunteering at Merion. Good people right there. Can't wait to see them.

Shout out to Kev (T2Grn18) and Lee (LeeB18). Kev sent me a Tweet the other day telling me that Lee had taken some pictures of Adam Scott at the U.S. Open last week and to send her a PM so she could send them to me. Work has been so damn hectic for me the past few days that I forgot, but I awoke to a PM from Lee asking for my email address so she could send me those pictures of Scotty. Pretty cool that they thought of me after what had to of been an amazing week for those two volunteering at Merion. Good people right there. Can't wait to see them.
It's all good bro, he played with an amateur for Wednesdays practice round. He was really helping this kid out and was in full teaching mode. Anyway, it's our pleasure dude. She will get them to you.

Thank you Amol (aka arydolphin)

Thank you Amol (aka arydolphin)

I have spoken on and off a few times with Amol over the past year or so but never met him until the New England Invitational a few weeks ago. He is a person that I have really grown to admire and very little of that has to do with his golfing (even though he is a beast on the course). He is such a nice, genuine, and caring person and someone that I am proud to call a friend.

About a week ago, I was bringing my daughter to the doctor for yet another ear infection, I got a PM from him asking for my address. I was pretty stumped as to why but I gave it to him. Just went to my front door and there was a package from Amol himself. I had no idea what to expect but when I opened the box, I sat there speechless for a minute or two (shocking I know). Inside the box was this:
4equ2eta.jpg

The hat is awesome and I am so excited to wear it but even more special to me was the note inside of the box. It was a thank you note for putting together the New England Invitational.

It was totally unnecessary but extremely appreciated. I know Amol does want recognition for alot of the things he does but I wanted to shed a little light on what an awesome guy he is. THP is lucky to have him represent us in the Morgan Cup and as a part of the community.

Thank you again Amol and I look forward to teeing it up with you again soon.

Very cool. Amol is a very genuine guy, lucky to call him a friend!

Well done Amol, classy guy for sure!

Amol is a class guy all the way! I enjoyed chatting with him on the range at demo day in May. Next time, it's going to be a round of golf :thumb:

Classy. Well done Amol.

Ary is an awesome dude.

Too bad you're a falcons fan, it would have been awesome if it was a good teams hat in the box.

Amol is the man! Great stuff.

I finally had a chance to chat with Amol at the last outing and found out he is such a sincere and nice guy. I've heard it for a long time but it was nice to finally get the chance to form my own opinion. Very nice gesture!

Back