2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be ready ole captain. Just need to find that old thread that debated the pros/cons of Styrofoam or Plastic for 4 pages.

So far its a great golf day for Team Albatross. Mikedean turned it around with a round in the low 80s today. Wake was hot with the putter and broke 80 with a 79. I got a few things going with a 78 and Cananananadan grinding it out to post a 73, which followed up his round of 74 yesterday.

Nice little Sunday golf being played today.
sounds like a bunch of sandbaggers

Excitement level raised. Got some goosebumps looking over the matchups!

The first match off this year looks like it could bean epic match. Really looking forward to our match too cookie

Dude i just nod and agree. A happy wife is a happy life :D

That is correct buddy. You learned even before you were married. Regina has you trained well. I am sure I will be doing shots with her again this year, and oddly I look forward to it.

Bullfrog is up to the challenge, I bet. Dude thrives in the underdog role.

He has the experience under his belt, and knows he can perform. I have no doubt that Bullfrog will be ready and play really well.

I love getting lucky and shooting under par.

Wait...how does that happen. I need to learn.

Will get the better photos done this evening and post up in the forged thread. I can't stop looking at it.......

Oh, and speaking of hybrids they did include another little gift:

atedydup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will get the better photos done this evening and post up in the forged thread. I can't stop looking at it.......

atedydup.jpg

That's quite the delivery day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the 8.....I went hybrids on all the rest!

atedydup.jpg
NICE!!!! Man those clubs are gorgeous. Callaway has nailed it in 2013!

Awesome Nate, I can't wait to get home tonight.

Exciting day down in the land of Nate

Nate those look awesome! Oh happy day...

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Forged goodness right there, very nice Nathaniel

Hello....my precious.....

gy8a4ehe.jpg

Looks like my previous posts were deleted for some reason. Maybe I included too much trash talk against Cookie. Anyways, these look good Nate, cant wait to see you carve up some fools with them.

Looks like my previous posts were deleted for some reason. Maybe I included too much trash talk against Cookie. Anyways, these look good Nate, cant wait to see you carve up some fools with them.

The Dr. is......in. :D

Nathaniel. Those are prolific!

Ahhh the forged beauty...
So shiny.
So buttery.

Very nice Nate...I gotta hit those irons in MB......so sweet looking!

Look at Nate blowing up the place with his Forged goodness. Nice buddy they are some serious irons for sure

Raise your hand if you can relate to this next little story. We all have or have had a passion for something in life. A series of books, The Star Wars figures, old cars...you get the picture. How many of us ever had the satisfaction of completing that collection of books or restoring that car to its former glory or even collecting all the action figures from Star Wars?

Well as our clubs start to arrive and we compete our bags, I figure we are completing our passions for golf. It's exciting to think that we have been given the means to choose and complete a piece of our experience in the Morgan Cup. A completed collection if you will. Not many can say that they completed a dream of theirs, it's really quite cool.

Of course the gear is a piece if the ultimate puzzle that is the MC. The three days, the 11 month build up, the team bonding, new friendship forming, laughing and supporting will help to complete the MC. I am pumped for this event and everything it has brought to all of us and will continue to give each one of use long after it gone.

A big thank you to JB and GG for completing some dreams! A huge thanks to all that went before us and a big hand for all the sponsors for realizing what this would and does mean. Pretty special time for some special people. Glad to be sharing this with you guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back