The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife had a really hard day today but made it through like a champ. I love her so much. This day could literally change our lives forever. If you can spare a moment and say a prayer or just send good, positive vibes this way I would appreciate it.

Will do Dev, hope all goes well.

Ok i've accepted my shaft. I went to Golf galaxy after school and hit my r11/addi combo, was piping it 290+. Then hit the stock R1, was doing the same. I think i'm gonna like the ADDI/R1 combo.

Good vibes your way, Dev

I bid on an ebay item and almost immediately regretted it. My HHJJ is that someone finally out bid me. It was a small item but I'm still happy to be off the hook.

This is one of the reasons eSnipe is useful.

Good vibes Dev!

Lots of love on THP right now.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Lots of love on THP right now.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

It's a wonderful place!

My HHJJ is I just made some low carb chili-cheese mac stuff that I have no idea what I did but it's awesome. Maybe it was the rotel? YUM.

Care to elaborate on eSnipe Smalls?

eSnipe bids for you in the last seconds of an auction. You put in your max bid and wait. As long as you change your mind before 5 minutes left in the auction, you can delete your bid. (Since it never happened)

Lots of people complain about snipers winning auctions, but I only use it when I know I won't be around for the end. That and I usually prefer Buy It Now listings.

The good thing about eSnipe is that you don't have a bunch of people driving up the price early.

Found out that there is a Golftec finally opening in my area. Should be open in about 2 weeks!

Found out that there is a Golftec finally opening in my area. Should be open in about 2 weeks!

Nice dude! You going to hit them up?

That's too bad you had to hang out with some dude from the Giants. But you do get to be in the Grandaddy so today wasn't a total loss.

Quit my PING homering habit and went and got fitted for clubs yesterday and today. Time to start dropping strokes.

Quit my PING homering habit and went and got fitted for clubs yesterday and today. Time to start dropping strokes.

Altitudes?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

The S4 has swapped out sim cards successfully! It is my phone now!

Lots of issues getting here, and wifi is less than reliable. But the view makes up for it.

azynepam.jpg

It's official I am now the used car manager of McNeill Chevrolet Buick! I hope it was the right move if it doesn't work out I get my old job back. I'm excited about it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

It's official I am now the used car manager of McNeill Chevrolet Buick! I hope it was the right move if it doesn't work out I get my old job back. I'm excited about it.

Congrats on the promo man

Congrats on the promo man

Thanks buddy my training is finally over and the used car department is my baby!

Congrats on the promotion Bullfrog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back