Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

anybody want to bet on who the person to shank their first drive is in the scramble? for avatar control.

I bet mikedean441. I've seen it plenty already

Alright Paradise supporters Brad and I are ready to go to work for you here!

All right I see how it is on my first proposal. Same bet two week avatar control I'm sticking with Team Albatross in the day 1 scramble.

My pick - The Finisher and Wadesworld will win.
Your pick - dcbrad & dhill37

Are people afraid to bet against Team Albatross?

I'm so sorry, but those tattoos just do more for me. :alien:

I picture Ole Gray running out to a tattoo parlor tonight to get a woodshed tattooed on his back!

I picture Ole Gray running out to a tattoo parlor tonight to get a woodshed tattooed on his back!

Nawwww i'm gonna tattoo a woodshed on the back of KellyBo's arse if she ain't careful :deadhorse:

Nawwww i'm gonna tattoo a woodshed on the back of KellyBo's arse if she ain't careful :deadhorse:

Oh boy! This thread just got serious! We just thought there was banter before!

Yup. They are scared of earrings too :D

OG, your link is for one ear ring, I don't imagine you could put a pair of those things on and still hold your head up to try to play golf.

I know as a participant I can not get involved in the wagering on the event.. but I got $10 that says KellyBo whips OG's arse after she reads that post!!!

Haha OG up to his usual insanity. So far I see 1 person that will be happy with his wager

I know as a participant I can not get involved in the wagering on the event.. but I got $10 that says KellyBo whips OG's arse after she reads that post!!!

It gets so ridiculous that I usually just roll my eyes :rolleyes: when I see stuff like that. Most people who have been on THP long enough know how it goes in real life. He had to vacuum the floors tonight for his bad behavior. :alien:

The panda is also almost extinct.....for a reason. #CantSurviveOrCompete

Key word almost, we are making a come back! Nothing worse than a cornered Panda.

My bet:
Freddie loses only 1 match. Any takers?

Figured I would give this a bump since Saturday afternoon pairings have been announced.

Mward has a bet out there! Remember guys, he is mini-size, get creative with wagers against him :D

My bet:
Freddie loses only 1 match. Any takers?

I dont want to bet against the Kung Fu Panda but the thought of you having to dress up like a leprechaun for a round of golf is pretty tempting I must say.

I dont want to bet against the Kung Fu Panda but the thought of you having to dress up like a leprechaun for a round of golf is pretty tempting I must say.

Yeaaaahh. You're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down!

Someone please take that bet, please take that bet.

Thats just your punishment. What are your terms?

Freddie loses, I win my bet. I need someone to pony up something as a punishment for losing for this to be official.

Freddie doesn't lose, I lose my bet and it looks like I'm running away from Josh while yelling he's after my Lucky Charms.

Back