The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting under a huge evergreen on the third hole watching in rain. Lots of lightning and a long haul to the club house.

Being under tall objects might not be the best thing, duey!

Being under tall objects might not be the best thing, duey!

That's exactly what I was thinking Smalls. Big pine tree BAD!

It was raining, I didn't want to get all wet, lol. Honestly, the course was slow at that point and while not the smartest move, I just chilled out and watched it rain. This big evergreen sits beside the third tee box and is huge. I pulled the entire cart inside under one edge and never felt a drop during a pretty solid rain.

Ball striking.

I can't figure anything out.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Ball striking.

I can't figure anything out.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

#openeyes
#keepeyeonball
#shortswing
#youarewelcome

#openeyes
#keepeyeonball
#shortswing
#youarewelcome

Actually, towards the end I found something, but it felt like it was all arms, didn't feel like I had any shoulder or hip turn, and I went back to my super quick transition, but the ball flew pretty, high, and far.

You forgot #Altitudes

#wonthelpwiththinnedshots

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Just got a Tornado Warning in our county. Pull up computer to see what the fuss is about......Rotation heading right for my city. To the Batca.....I mean Basement.

Just got a Tornado Warning in our county. Pull up computer to see what the fuss is about......Rotation heading right for my city. To the Batca.....I mean Basement.

Stay safe man. Maybe get aggressive and see if you can see it first but then definitely get into that basement.

Have been to the new location of a prominent sports bar and eatery, gotten food poisoning both times. For anyone that hasn't gotten it, lucky you.

There are about 15 things that have happened this week that pretty much put me at a tipping point tonight. I am so fumed beer doesn't even sound good right now.

With that bein said, if it wasn't for a few THPrs today, I probably would have punched a wall.

Tomorrow's Friday, BOOM!

There are about 15 things that have happened this week that pretty much put me at a tipping point tonight. I am so fumed beer doesn't even sound good right now.

With that bein said, if it wasn't for a few THPrs today, I probably would have punched a wall.

Tomorrow's Friday, BOOM!
I've had back to back sh*tty weeks dude. I am literally about ready to send in my resignation to my company. It's frustrating. Golf has been my outlet the past two weeks. And rum. Golf and Rum.

I've had back to back sh*tty weeks dude. I am literally about ready to send in my resignation to my company. It's frustrating. Golf has been my outlet the past two weeks. And rum. Golf and Rum.

The timing of this is too much of a coincidence. ..ill get a job asap and restore balance in the universe

Tomorrow's Friday, BOOM!

Hi sweetie!

That is why I know it's a bad week. Alcohol doesn't sound good or taste good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back