The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone close to me is at the doctor right now and I am literally shaking waiting for an update.

Someone close to me is at the doctor right now and I am literally shaking waiting for an update.

Hope everything is ok JB. I hate that feeling and I've been through it.

Hoping for good things.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way man.

Thoughts and prayers your way Josh.

Dude, sending all the good vibes I can muster up and hoping for good things.

Good vibes and prayers headed your way buddy.

Oh man. I hope everything is ok!

That's a very scary feeling Josh, hoping everything is alright!

I feel like a Dad right now, but I am going to say it anyway. Tell your manager at work. While I am sure it is completely nothing and you are right, you will be fine, the one slim chance it is not fine, you want to have a record of when it happened and how it happened just in case. W/C can be a really tough thing at times. It will take 2 seconds to fill out a form and let them know and could be an absolute savior on the back end god forbid something did happen.

This times infinity.

Positive thoughts headed your way Josh.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I hope it doesn't turn out too bad JB, got my fingers crossed for you

I'll join this rant. Out of the blue my elbow started hurting, something like golf or tennis elbow. Eff, it sucks getting older.

I have trouble with the inside of my left elbow when I hit (or try to hit) a cut. Rest helped mine along with not trying to hit a cut. Haha

Hope everything is ok, JB.

Lots of healing energy going your way Josh.

Here is hoping everything is fine. I've been there and it's scary.

Sending good vibes your way JB! My rant, I'm tired of being lonely..

Hope all goes well JB, sending a prayer up for your loved one

Just got my first bonus check from my new job, I was pretty pumped knowing how much I was getting in bonus until I saw how much Uncle Sam took from me. Taking home quite a bit less than I was expecting

Just got my first bonus check from my new job, I was pretty pumped knowing how much I was getting in bonus until I saw how much Uncle Sam took from me. Taking home quite a bit less than I was expecting

It does suck....they take about 40% on that one in my experience. Significantly lowering the $$$ amount.

Bonus taxes are always a solid rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back