Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

August 17th will be here before we know it. Can't wait to see old friends and make new ones

We will be newly minted HOF and MC champs. Should be a demand for some autographs

We will be newly minted HOF and MC champs. Should be a demand for some autographs

I don't want an autograph...I want to team up with the MC Champion Panda again.

We're making this group pairing stuff easy for Morgan huh? :D

From the standpoint of making the groups enjoyable, a random draw would still ensure success...the competition side is probably a bit more challenging :act-up:

From the standpoint of making the groups enjoyable, a random draw would still ensure success...the competition side is probably a bit more challenging :act-up:

Yup. Myself and Canadan would take all you wantabes to the woodshed :deadhorse:

I don't want an autograph...I want to team up with the MC Champion Panda again.

I'll take that group again and with me in it, you can play with a 2 time MC champ

Yup. Myself and Canadan would take all you wantabes to the woodshed :deadhorse:

I remember putting a hurtin' on you and Daniel the last time we teed it up. At least that's how I remember it...

hahaha you're going to make Wardy sob rainbows.

Devastated is an understatement. :(

Chunky, lets get paired up and bury these houckey loving fools.

I remember putting a hurtin' on you and Daniel the last time we teed it up. At least that's how I remember it...

That was a setup :D. We'll be ready for bear this go round :thumb:

Depending on a morgan cup wager between me and Mward someone is going to look pretty dumb at this event. Hahahah

Depending on a morgan cup wager between me and Mward someone is going to look pretty dumb at this event. Hahahah

I'll look awesome if I have to wear that costume. Also, when I'm hoisting that Invitational trophy with my partner.

Another foursome bump !

Is there a waiting list?

Wrong thread my bad

Mike is drunk

Back