The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Had me some late night chipotle last night, hit the spot....the lady seems to do a good job of loading up on the rice and chicken for me....albeit its my wife doing the ordering

The Chipotle challenge continues. Meeting a friend for lunch and a movie after work. Going to Chipotle. Awesome.

Dwyane Wade is amazing.

Oh you guys are making me hungry. I want a burrito right now and it's not even 8am yet...

Oh you guys are making me hungry. I want a burrito right now and it's not even 8am yet...

This is why Chipotle needs breakfast!!

Chorizo and egg breakfast tacos? Oh dear lord get it done.

Oh that would be the best! Can't go wrong with Chorizo and eggs. In fact I had it for dinner the other night. Mmmm... more hungry now!

Eff that, just open earlier. My shift usually ends at 8am. They would sell one chicken bowl 4 days a week at about 8:05am.

Dwyane Wade is amazing.

Oh that would be the best! Can't go wrong with Chorizo and eggs. In fact I had it for dinner the other night. Mmmm... more hungry now!

The stock Mexican restaurants around here make a mean chorizo. I may need to go there soon.

Eff that, just open earlier. My shift usually ends at 8am. They would sell one chicken bowl 4 days a week at about 8:05am.

Dwyane Wade is amazing.

haha burrito bowls at 8am. I like your style.

Definitely wolfed down a steak burrito bowl for lunch today. Chipotle was on my mind today for some reason. It was devoured quickly!

I get Chipotle at least once a weekend, always hits the spot.

Ladies in the business office just came and asked what I wanted for lunch?

You got that right!

Moe's!

Ladies in the business office just came and asked what I wanted for lunch?

You got that right!

Moe's!

boo-this-man.gif

Yeah buddy!!!
tyjuhe2a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Chipotle coming 5 minutes from my house. August 18 = best day ever. Oh, and there's gonna be a 5 Guys right next to it. Heck yes.

Chipotle coming 5 minutes from my house. August 18 = best day ever. Oh, and there's gonna be a 5 Guys right next to it. Heck yes.

Are these restaurants in cahoots? There's a 5 Guys attached to the Chipotle that I eat at as well!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I can't believe I forgot to post in here yesterday. They asked me to stay at work until 11 yesterday, so I went to Chipotle. Awesomely enough, they asked me to stay until 11 again today. Pretty pumped to go again.

I love Mexican food and now that a new Chipotle has opened up 15 minutes from my house in Hadley I can finally taste the hype! I love a good burrito, any recomendations on my first burrito?

Probably getting myself some Chipotle for lunch today.

I haven't even had my coffee yet and you're already planning lunch. I feel behind.

I don't drink coffee so it makes my decision making process much shorter.

I love Mexican food and now that a new Chipotle has opened up 15 minutes from my house in Hadley I can finally taste the hype! I love a good burrito, any recomendations on my first burrito?

Make sure to get the hot salsa IMO (if you like spicy). It's the most flavorful of the 3 by far I think.

I haven't even had my coffee yet and you're already planning lunch. I feel behind.

You are behind! I've been counting down the minutes to Chipotle since like 5:30 this morning. Haha.

Eating a bowl now to make it a 3peat. Nom. Also, in case you haven't seen:
y7ejenus.jpg

I'm winning one of those Dam! Hopefully the 20 year prize!

Back