June THP Newsletter - Apparel, Accessories, Contest & More

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The June issue of the THP digital newsletter will be hitting inboxes later today!

This issue will include information on apparel, accessories, things you wouldn't think of for golf, contests and more!!

If you haven't signed up for the THP Digital Newsletter you can do so here http://thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=11819. It's quick, easy, and totally free.

Looking forward to it! LOVE getting the newsletters, always gets me excited for new golf stuff!

It's newsletter time! Can't wait for another great issue.

This should be a fun newsletter! Thanks GG!

Later today....sweet!!

Nice Friday surprise.

Excellent news, the best I have had all week :D

Will look forward to reading it when I get home later

Looking forward to reading the new newsletter.

It's hard to imagine that another contest is coming.

Yay, love the newsletter

I can't wait to read it!

Always love the newsletter!

It's always a joy to get the new THP newsletter:)
Looking forward to this one.

Great newsletter!!

Morgan Cup is almost here!
Mack Daddy contest for the #dreamteam
THP hitting the road hard in July!!

Another contest and GoldBond love.

#getsome

Very good read on the Newsletter.

I suspected there would be a MackDaddy theme to the next #Grandaddy contest. Can't wait to see it!

Newsletter has hit my inbox, and it's a good one! I'm sure lots of people could put the new Gold Bond spray to good use, a wonderful giveaway of a really cool product to help your putting, some cool new apparel for the ladies, and the upcoming #Grandaddy contest! Awesome.

Boys....The GoldBond spray is the greatest thing to come out in forever.

Terrific job on the newsletter as always. The Gold Bond powder spray is awesome! Bought it a few weeks back and it has been terrific while doing any activity. Alot of great info as always.

And offered at a solid price point

I will picking up that goldbond spray asap

JB swears by the Gold Bond stuff, he has been using it for a little while now and loves it.

Dad's who have daughters, definitely check out the Golftini stuff, it's so cute and having mom match daughter (or whatever adult female to minor female combo).

JB swears by the Gold Bond stuff, he has been using it for a little while now and loves it.

Dad's who have daughters, definitely check out the Golftini stuff, it's so cute and having mom match daughter (or whatever adult female to minor female combo).

I think we need to order Mward and you a matching skort.

Love me some THP Newsletter

I think I will be buying a spray can myself, hot golf weather here in central Georgia right now.

That was another great newsletter, love the MackDaddy #Granddaddy contest and the 3bays contest will be exciting for sure.

Back