2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to bring up heading home, but unfortunately I will have to head home on Monday. I've got an 8:45 am flight Monday morning. My question is if anyone else flies out around that time and if so are they interested in sharing a cab or possibly hitch hiking with me?

I hate to bring up heading home, but unfortunately I will have to head home on Monday. I've got an 8:45 am flight Monday morning. My question is if anyone else flies out around that time and if so are they interested in sharing a cab or possibly hitch hiking with me?

I think a lot of us are heading out at different times on Monday. I think those of us that are carless will be able to hitch a ride with someone.

Nice looking bag Mike! Man Bridgestone really makes some nice looking stuff, I'm pumped to have their gear in my bag this year!

I think a lot of us are heading out at different times on Monday. I think those of us that are carless will be able to hitch a ride with someone.
I'll tell you what, I'm much more careless about my way home than I am my way down there. I'll throw my staff bag over my shoulder and start walking, someone will think I can play golf and pick me up!

I'll tell you what, I'm much more careless about my way home than I am my way down there. I'll throw my staff bag over my shoulder and start walking, someone will think I can play golf and pick me up!

Will you carry me there too? I'll be pretty tired by Monday me thinks.

Will you carry me there too? I'll be pretty tired by Monday me thinks.

agreed. it looks to be an exhausting week/weekend.
we'll have fun Sunday. good/good? AS thru 18. fun times.

I'll carry you any where Nate.

sounds like a country music song...

Received some Cobra gear today. Can't wait to get these on the course!
image_zpsefd8d331.jpg

Received some Cobra gear today. Can't wait to get these on the course!
image_zpsefd8d331.jpg

Sweet....it's like a Cobra Christmas with all that stuff!

callaway staffers getting a PM today! boy they never get old... gloves and ball picks i'm so ready to play some golf.

callaway staffers getting a PM today! boy they never get old... gloves and ball picks i'm so ready to play some golf.

me too bro!

Hex Chrome+ for me!! I love that golf ball and think it'll be great on the bermuda grass down in Myrtle Beach!

This time next week and I will in the middle of my first practice round with Chunky, Castor and White Rhino....can't wait!!

That is seriously cool!!

Icey & Lambro, awesome looking stuff! Nice pics!

When the Morgan Cup is billed as the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event with treatment like the pros for a weekend, I think that gets underbilled. I've been following this since I joined a few months ago and the awesome sponsors and dedication of all participants for the entire time I have followed is amazing. You guys all have fantastic equipment and I'm sure you will have an even better time come event time. Good luck to all!

When the Morgan Cup is billed as the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event with treatment like the pros for a weekend, I think that gets underbilled. I've been following this since I joined a few months ago and the awesome sponsors and dedication of all participants for the entire time I have followed is amazing. You guys all have fantastic equipment and I'm sure you will have an even better time come event time. Good luck to all!

I couldn't agree more. It is truly something special.

Hex Chrome+ for me!! I love that golf ball and think it'll be great on the bermuda grass down in Myrtle Beach!

I'm going with the regular Hex Chrome, given my slower swing speed.

Its a great ball on bermuda, trust me there Jake.

agreed. it looks to be an exhausting week/weekend.
we'll have fun Sunday. good/good? AS thru 18. fun times.

sounds like a country music song...

Sounds like that old beer commercial when the guys are on the green and buddy is putting (about 6 feet) and guy holding the flag stick says, "Pick it up....it's good". A few holes later after a few more "pick it up!" they show them driving past a hole in their cart, "Pick it up.....it's good!" That could be us. LOL!

I know Jake has some good country music in that old ipod of his!

I'm with you on this one HEX Chrome+ it is

I have an 0700a out of MYR on monday if you want to jump in my rental. If not, anyone else can jump on the spot. If there is room, anyone else is more than welcome to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back